1989 Micky Thompson Stadium Truck Championship. CLASSIC!

ComancheKid45

Wow, I think I was there that night. I know I did go to a Mickey Thompson race at the Rose Bowl and 1989 would be right before I left to work overseas. I definitely remember the Comanches. They were my favorite, and that was before I got into Jeeps. I see that Robby Gordon hasn't changed over the years.

Wow, I think I was there that night. I know I did go to a Mickey Thompson race at the Rose Bowl and 1989 would be right before I left to work overseas. I definitely remember the Comanches. They were my favorite, and that was before I got into Jeeps. I see that Robby Gordon hasn't changed over the years.

Ha Ha you should see 21 year old Robby Gordon in some of the other races interviews from that era :rotfl2:

Theres a few other Stadium Series Races online but this 1 is probably the best and Walker Evans winning makes it that much better! jamminz.gif

• 1 year later...

Theres a few races online from this era, i just sit back some evenings and watch a few over again......Awesome stuff for sure!

Also I'm happy to see Robby Gordon bringing back stadium truck racing in 2013 but it won't be anything like this was back in this era...

still can't believe thew had a arms on the comanches. i look up to these jeeps then i want mine to eventually get there or start one. well i liked to get one of those to be honest. do you know where i can find a pic of that race team?