Incommando's 4x2 Redux...

Isn't it amazing how well out trucks flex out..... I noticed your in Southwest Ohio.... you should try and come down to IVY Branch sometime and wheel with us.  Live the truck... keep those pics coming.

I have friends in eastern Ohio that run Wellsville almost weekly but their rigs are very built. Funny that you should mention Ivy Branch as we were discussing a spring run there for us mildly built rigs in a Facebook group just today!  240 miles/3:30 minute drive from me. But I will get with you when we go. it would be fun.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donnie Chambers and I go way back. For two guys who have never met in person...... I am on the "supporters" list on his website. It says I joined in 9/08 but that is just the date he migrated everything over from the original site. I forget when he started it....

He and Don Mills where who I was discussing Ivy Branch with on FB today. it was the OffRoadOhio group

• 4 months later...

I got my winch mounted under the bumper. Not a bad install. But I hated the silver fair lead hanging out front. I personally do not like chrome or shiny stuff. So I painted the whole thing black. Yeah I know I will have to repaint the rollers when I use them but that isn't too hard. 

I ran the connecter for the wired controller into the grille. Easily accessed and I have a spare grille if I decide I don't like it. It is at the top of the grille by the driver's side headlight

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I know its alittle old but love what you did with your manche. Surprisingly this is the firt time I read your build thread and am following almost exactly the same path... its scary haha.

I swapping in an 8.25 with 2wd leafs in the rear. I got 4.5" coils up front I plan on putting 1.5" spacers on top to be at about 6" in the front. I am not sure if it'll make the truck sit level with the soa in the rear but we'll see