Bushwacker flat style flares on MJ?

why not YOU as the company do it to sell a few more? you already know some of us WILL buy a set if it works out good. hell you put them on your MJ, if i like it, ill buy the ones right off it so your not out anything. NOW THAT would be good customer service :thumbsup:

ps. id only like the rears though ;)

yep :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok guys here is the deal -

I have a set of flat flares on the shelf I'm willing to pull out of the box to show on the side of a MJ. The issue is that we do not currently have a MJ without flares on it here. Sorry but we are not going to rip the flares off for you (even though we love you). So if the BW flare will essentially fit overtop of the factory flare we're good to go.

Give us a day or so and we'll report back with pics.

Ok found some time to take a few pics. We ended up removing the factory flare for you guys to get some better pics. One thing to note with the photo's is that we have not removed any additional sheet metal for install, so we could only get them up so close for photo's. For install you'll be required to trim sheet metal and they will fit flush.

I've included 3 photo's. One for the front where it meets the body line, one for the rear where it meets the body line, and overall opening. I know it's kinda hard to see since the MJ is white, but the body line/BW flare match up perfectly.

Overall size is about the same as the factory flares. You'll simply gain the clearance due to the sheet metal being removed. I don't see them sitting much higher (1/4" max) that the factory flares do. Overall looks to be essentially a perfect fit.

We do sell just the fronts or just the rears (as well as the full package) for anyone interested.

Hope that helps!

-Adam

REAR

100_2904.jpg

FRONT

100_2905.jpg

OVERALL

100_2906.jpg