@#$!@#$@#@!!!!!!!

Sir Sam

Hopefully shes gone before the baby comes.

How old is she? 19 with a baby on the way?

That's nothing. My brothers girlfriend (19) just had her 3rd child. Not all by him, of course. (More than likely, none.)

Are they TRYING to get onto MTV's Teen Mom show?

Hopefully shes gone before the baby comes.

How old is she? 19 with a baby on the way?

That's nothing. My brothers girlfriend (19) just had her 3rd child. Not all by him, of course. (More than likely, none.)

Are they TRYING to get onto MTV's Teen Mom show?

Where I live, if you see a girl over 17 by herself, it's because her Mom is watching the baby.

Where I live people are smart enough to spend $10 on a box of rubbers.

Also, anyone ever notice that the different size rubbers are more expensive, is not like there's that much more material there?

Yea, why punish the guys that are well equipped? You know, like me.

Also, anyone ever notice that the different size rubbers are more expensive, is not like there's that much more material there?

Yea, why punish the guys that are well equipped? You know, like me.

Well ya I just don't understand why magnums need to be so much more expensive, I think its that they figure they can charge more for them and get away with it. You either buy them for the higher price, or you don't and face the consequences.

Remember, it takes two to tango. Both parties can be responsible for birth control, not just the guy. There's all sorts of other products on the market, not just pills, that women can use. Unless she's a baby factory she needs to do her part as well.

Remember, it takes two to tango. Both parties can be responsible for birth control, not just the guy. There's all sorts of other products on the market, not just pills, that women can use. Unless she's a baby factory she needs to do her part as well.

Last time I checked condoms weren't used just as a contraceptive.

Ya but I would rather she take preventative measures, and I'm gonna take my own.

It's not just about BC either, there are other things that would make my Mr. Happy recoil in horror at the thought of getting infected by.

???? keeping the water out of WWII era gun barrels?

f0Jx5W8JuVA

Rob L. :dunno:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks guys... I needed this thread today...

I came to read Sam's b*@$£, moan and whine thread... and got a BC discussion... Noone got all asshatty, or overly whiny... Not one but two mods post.. and neither is warning anyone of anything. And even our CC trolls have kept themselves out of it. Nice to see there is room for "garage discussions" on the net...

f0Jx5W8JuVA

Rob L. :dunno:

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Obviously somewhere outside of West Virginia.

I don't think I know of one girl I went to school with that doesn't have a child now. I'm 21 in March, no child, and damn proud.