Stuck in a rut

ORCA

Lately i've been feeling stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'm finding less time to work on the Jeep (partly due to finals week happening next week :eek: ). Plus the snow is falling. Now i'm juggling snowboarding, wrenching, and school. Oh and I have a girlfriend and christmas is coming :roll: I realize this isn't much to most of you - but damn, does time fly around the holidays or what!?

I just needed to vent and maybe have a wrenching party at my place :brows: :nuts: :chillin:

I know the feeling :brows: Try working rotating swing shift... going to school.. a wife... and 3 jeep projects.. with very lil disposable income. Luckily the wife and I never buy each other gifts... well cause we buy what we want all yr long, but buying other family member gifts gets old quick... its taking my Parts money. I have even asked the wife to stop buying as many groceries so I can have more parts money

Boss waited til I bought a new car (06 Mustang - first brand new car in 11 years) and fired me three days later. Now I'm unemployed and broke with a new car payment. And I can't sell the car because of the depreciation.

Yeah, its going to be a very merry xmas at my house this year

I was gonna say just inform the woman that you now have a relationship that consists strictly of her making you sandwhiches, and sex. It saves a lot of time that way.

But, I thought somebody might get offended.

the main reason that saves time & money... is that you no longer have a woman. :rotfl2: :nanner:

i feel ya, ive got finals in a 2 weeks, plus two projects, my camaro and my jeep. also i have my band to pratice with, my video game ive been working on a year or so now. and I'm having another project corvette stingray to arrive tomorrow, I'm working on that for a buddy of mine. all this with a weak 20hr a week 10.50 an hour job. but thats probably why my projects take me years to make a bit of progress on. and the girlfriend but i got lucky and said all i wants is food and sex, and loe and behold, thats what i got. jamminz.gif this is what you get when your a rock star, even if its in your own head.

AHHAHAHAHA you guys are always good for a good laugh. Hey tomorrow is friday right? And i've finished my term paper and only have 2 finals next week. Hopefully the heater core goes in this weekend :cheers: :eek:

I've got to admit it's getting better, it's gettin better allll theee timeee. :brows:

I've got to admit it's getting better, it's gettin better allll theee timeee. :brows:

sex :hmm:

its a beatles song.

:nuts: ya lost me on that one.

girls are much easier when you're the new kid at your highschool (and bein a senior don't hurt) jamminz.gif :brows: