Rock Auto Closeouts

WahooSteeler

I just bought some stuff, $50 worth, thought it would be useful to others to pass on the 5% discount code I used. Its good 'til Jan 30. You put it in the "How did you hear about us?" box at the bottom of the shopping cart page. Saves you 5% off the final bill, anyone can use it however many times they want to.

- Brent

I just bought some stuff, $50 worth, thought it would be useful to others to pass on the 5% discount code I used. Its good 'til Jan 30. You put it in the "How did you hear about us?" box at the bottom of the shopping cart page. Saves you 5% off the final bill, anyone can use it however many times they want to.

- Brent

I bought a few items too. Thanks to everyone for the Heads Up on this as it saved me a few bucks.

ordered a temp sensor and i was expecting one with a new cable but got this :dunno:

Your truck has 3 temp sensors. One in the back of the head for the light/gauge, and the one you got looks like it's for a gauge.

One in the radiator for an electric fan.

The other one's in the bottom middle of the block, driver's side, next to the knock sensor. This one's for the computer.

The e-fan and computer sensors should have pigtails.