1JTHX6314HT132564

johnr

uote="johnr"]i am registering my new toy. she is a 1987 jeep Comanche 4 cly 4 speed 4 wd sportruck base. i ran the vin and it was born in feb 1987 in toledo. from there it went to pinebrook motors in Lynchberg Virginia it was delivered on may 18 of 87. it was at some time traded in to Berglund Chevrolet in Roanoke VA and resold on may 22 1989. at that time it had 16480 mile on it and it sold for $7950.00. this person owned the truck up until some time in 2010 when it was bough by Rivera southern autos dealership in cleveland ohio. i found it in august of 2010 on my way to the junk yard for another project i was doing, she was sitting out in front no bumpers the passenger side door was and at this writing still is primer but over all looking good with no rust not bad paint and crappy tires and only 78925 miles on her. i got it for to much some might say but for $2500.00 knowing that a restoration would not include 1 oz of bondo i could not pass it up.

other than the sportruck decals she is stripped the only option is an am/fm radio, the floor mat is rubber, no ac, manual windows.oh it has power steering. so far i have taken off the bed cleaned and painted the underside. ran new brake lines tune up hoses belt plugs and wires. i was kind of torn on if i should keep all the stuff i replaced. it was all original. the belts and hoses had the AMC logos on them. i tossed them thought. i need to get some photos posted ill try next time I'm on

she is now a permanent resident of north ridgeville ohio

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Body MOdel JL61

*X1  
-Y1  
APA MONOTONE PAINT PACKAGE
CBA BENCH SEAT - STRAIGHT BK
CGX Head Restraints-Outboard Seating, RR
DCK 4SPD MANUAL TRANS - AISIN SEIKI