danggggggggg

comanche12

C12....if no one responds, it's cause we're too smart to click the link...we've responded because you bumped a thread about a stupid car.

and no one likes subarus. they're the only car that says "UR A Bus" if spelled backwards. overcomplicated piles of garbage...just like VW Corrados, but worse.

ok I'm out of here, u guys keep serious about my English. grow up. i told u many time its hard for me since I'm deaf.

:fs1:

i'm sorry to hear that.

I laid into you because I figure since written English is most likely your primary means of communication, it should be comprehensible. nothing about proper English is verbal, it's all written.

I backed off on that a ways back because it isn't worth it...you just don't care, so my opinion doesn't matter.

ur right its been written but really its different than you think. since when hearing talk, then tend talk in right way while deaf sign in sign language don't means will talk in English way so its hard to adjust into the written what deaf has been grow up through different words during sign language

ur right its been written but really its different than you think. since when hearing talk, then tend talk in right way while deaf sign in sign language don't means will talk in English way so its hard to adjust into the written what deaf has been grow up through different words during sign language

I suppose. english to spanish and vice-versa doesn't always make literal sense either.

I guess I'm just a bit anal about it being proper...if you can read a book or directions, which I know you can, then the written or typed things you say should be able to follow that same format and structure.

I guess I don't have the ability to comprehend that. my only experiences with people who are deaf is brief, or my Uncle Pat (who, ironically, talks too much...). He wasn't deaf until he was 8 or 9...so I guess that's why he can structure things comprehensibly to me? I don't know...proper english isn't learned until later on in school, though.

ASL is structured way differently than American English. I've read before that you are deaf, but I guess it had slipped my mind. I am sorry for what I said, it was very rude and inconsiderate. I may be a smartass but I wouldn't ever want to personally attack or offend someone. Don't let my ignorant comment keep you away from this club.

i've always been a big subaru fan, but I'm not all that excited about that one. I'm sure its smokin'-good and state-of-the-art, but the actual style isnt really much different than other new cars on the market.

i've had my share of those boxy wagons from the 90's though, and had fantastic luck and good times with them.

i've always been a big subaru fan, but I'm not all that excited about that one. I'm sure its smokin'-good and state-of-the-art, but the actual style isnt really much different than other new cars on the market.

i've had my share of those boxy wagons from the 90's though, and had fantastic luck and good times with them.

ah really? well at least it look hot than GF which i Have the last year of GD

i love those 90's GC frame body :)

new subaru impreza concept

:eek: :drool:

http://www.drivingsports.com/site/2010/ ... la/?ref=nf

Ah, I wish I could like it, really. I am first and foremost a Subaru guy (bursts into flames for saying this here), but that has nothing that says Impreza to me. Honestly, it looks like it's following the car industry path, and looks similar to a lot of things I'm seeing released now, especially the hybrids. Late 90's, early 00's will always be the Impreza for me.

The Corvette concepts have been awful lately, too. What a bummer.

yea me too I'm been fan of subaru since i was 8 years old(1998) when gc8 impreza was kicking @$$ on WRC and got me hitted while see gc8 was crazy on rally and color blue.

well time has changed but I'm sure some day subaru will get impreza redesign back to gc someday like camaro, challenger, and mustang.

I suppose. english to spanish and vice-versa doesn't always make literal sense either.

I guess I'm just a bit anal about it being proper...if you can read a book or directions, which I know you can, then the written or typed things you say should be able to follow that same format and structure.

I guess I don't have the ability to comprehend that. my only experiences with people who are deaf is brief, or my Uncle Pat (who, ironically, talks too much...). He wasn't deaf until he was 8 or 9...so I guess that's why he can structure things comprehensibly to me? I don't know...proper english isn't learned until later on in school, though.

well your right i can read a book or whatever but its just me, i just can't learn and be perfect. I'm more into to advance math and science so people have different knowledge.

ASL is structured way differently than American English. I've read before that you are deaf, but I guess it had slipped my mind. I am sorry for what I said, it was very rude and inconsiderate. I may be a smartass but I wouldn't ever want to personally attack or offend someone. Don't let my ignorant comment keep you away from this club.

yea its way differently thats why I'm tired of people keep ignorant about it. but your not only one thats ignorant about it.

i forgive u since i have good heart and I'm still here. anyway back to point to Subaru Impreza concept.

new subaru impreza concept

:eek: :drool:

http://www.drivingsports.com/site/2010/ ... la/?ref=nf

Ah, I wish I could like it, really. I am first and foremost a Subaru guy (bursts into flames for saying this here), but that has nothing that says Impreza to me. Honestly, it looks like it's following the car industry path, and looks similar to a lot of things I'm seeing released now, especially the hybrids. Late 90's, early 00's will always be the Impreza for me.

The Corvette concepts have been awful lately, too. What a bummer.

true i understand but hey! what make a Subaru, a Subaru which is my favorite quote so its still Subaru to me and ill love it. even Ferrari and Lamborghini don't attrach me. i rather Subaru for many reasons.

subaru impreza wrx sti is my number one want on list. even its my dream car period.