How to scrap an XJ with no tittle!

kyleag89

Well it is good to see I am not the only crazy Jeep scrapper! I am pretty sure my neighbors often look out their window and :roll:. I have a larger trailer than genovast and I was able to fit all the trash seats, plastic, etc in with the metal so I could scrap it with the truck. I figure why pay to dump the trash? If I didn't need the axles I would have towed the XJ there and they would have payed me the same with all the seats/plastic.

Well it is good to see I am not the only crazy Jeep scrapper! I am pretty sure my neighbors often look out their window and :roll:. I have a larger trailer than genovast and I was able to fit all the trash seats, plastic, etc in with the metal so I could scrap it with the truck. I figure why pay to dump the trash? If I didn't need the axles I would have towed the XJ there and they would have payed me the same with all the seats/plastic.

I got kicked out of my parents house over scrapping jeeps...about 14 or so MJ's, now around 11 xj's, and 1 zj.

maybe things like this are why...

amazing :clapping: and are you in scouts?

Brandon

me? no...that's my work uniform from my last job (beverage service tech for Coke)

oh. things like this, too...(I needed the axles, truck was junk...this was the only way to get it out of the shop lol)

In PA and MD there is no law that requires a tittle to scrap a vehicle. I had to cut it up because I had no other way to scrap it with out axles. If I left the axles on and towed it there by dolly they would accept it as is... No I did not remove the VIN tags they are still on there.

Also depends on the scrapyard. The Mafia-owned yard by me doesn't care if you bring a vehicle in with no title, especially if it's an older car that looks like it truly is junk. Now, if you bring in a stripped down Mercedes or BMW, they may get a little suspicious :D

Probably. Central NJ isn't the stereotypical Mafia center of the state - that would be NorthEast NJ near New York City. I've been told that a lot of the local area scrapyards haul big loads of metal to "the docks" which are almost exclusively Mafia-owned.

• 4 weeks later...