How to scrap an XJ with no tittle!

kyleag89

He is "buddys" with 88 pioneer and he thinks I sold the doors off this XJ to someone else instead of him. I was at the hospitol that day and he just showed up at my house to buy the doors and got all pissed off because I wasn't there when I told him I was at an apointment that morning. He pissed me off so bad that I scrapped them instead of selling them to him. I don't need the money.

He is "buddys" with 88 pioneer and he thinks I sold the doors off this XJ to someone else instead of him. I was at the hospitol that day and he just showed up at my house to buy the doors and got all pissed off because I wasn't there when I told him I was at an apointment that morning. He pissed me off so bad that I scrapped them instead of selling them to him. I don't need the money.

sounds like he needs to stop taking it in the butt. I have been in similar situations where people just show up...it is the reason that I no longer let anyone but people I know well see what's in my shop.

I'm not here to cause drama or screw any fellow jeeper. I am here to gain knowledge and talk with other MJ owners. I'm not a bad person and would give the last dollar in my pocket to someone if they needed it. I am definitely not here to be insulted when I have never done wrong to anyone.

I'm not here to cause drama or screw any fellow jeeper. I am here to gain knowledge and talk with other MJ owners. I'm not a bad person and would give the last dollar in my pocket to someone if they needed it. I am definitely not here to be insulted when I have never done wrong to anyone.

yup.

I don't even know who 88 pioneer is, what are you talking about?

If you're going to air it out here, Kyle, why don't you tell the truth?

I had a deal with this jackass to come buy seats, doors, and a console. He gave me his address, and we tried to work out a time to come get it for a week. I was driving up north, and his place was an hour out of my way, I asked if I could come by. He said he might not make it back, he was doing something. I nearly get there, and he texts to say he won't be back but someone might be there and the parts were in the basement.

So I get there, and the parts truck is there -- doors off, console and seats out, covered in a tarp. His uncle, I guess, comes out and tries to help out, looks through the basement for the parts, tries to call jackass, and so do I, but he doesn't answer, so I leave. I spend the next 3 days calling and texting, with no response, because I had to pass back through, figured I'd give it another shot. Finally I get a response telling me to "go f-ck myself," as if he had any reason to be pissed off at me. I had the cash in hand, and he's doing me a favor. I should have known better than to deal with this clown in the first place. I've done business with many Jeepers over the years, and a couple on this board, and I've never dealt with someone like this before. No one should deal with this guy whatsoever, in any regard. Sad thing is, if he were a decent guy, he's always looking for help, and parts, and I certainly would have helped him out.

This is what Jeepers do. Now I'm "ghey?" You got two rotbuckets; your uncle said compared to your trucks, mine was "mint." LOL

I had a deal with this jackass to come buy seats, doors, and a console. He gave me his address, and we tried to work out a time to come get it for a week. I was driving up north, and his place was an hour out of my way, I asked if I could come by. He said he might not make it back, he was doing something. I nearly get there, and he texts to say he won't be back but someone might be there and the parts were in the basement.

So I get there, and the parts truck is there -- doors off, console and seats out, covered in a tarp. His uncle, I guess, comes out and tries to help out, looks through the basement for the parts, tries to call jackass, and so do I, but he doesn't answer, so I leave. I spend the next 3 days calling and texting, with no response, because I had to pass back through, figured I'd give it another shot. Finally I get a response telling me to "go f-ck myself," as if he had any reason to be pissed off at me. I had the cash in hand, and he's doing me a favor. I should have known better than to deal with this clown in the first place. I've done business with many Jeepers over the years, and a couple on this board, and I've never dealt with someone like this before. No one should deal with this guy whatsoever, in any regard. Sad thing is, if he were a decent guy, he's always looking for help, and parts, and I certainly would have helped him out.

This is what Jeepers do. Now I'm "ghey?" You got two rotbuckets; your uncle said compared to your trucks, mine was "mint." LOL

he did give you fair warning that he may not be there, and his uncle probably doesn't have a clue what he's looking for. *shrug* I guess you have a right to be upset over him telling you to f*k off...but, you should probably concede the point that just cause he's into jeeps doesn't mean the person that's there is smart enough to know where things are.

I HATE people who want to act on their time frame, not mine. if I can be there at a time that's convenient for them to stop by, I will...otherwise, they'd better be willing to make their schedule meet mine.

Two rotbuckets? Have you seen either one of my MJs? The one I just bought has rust on the floor.. There are not many out there in this area that don't have baseball sized holes in the floor. My first MJ had alot of rot but I cut it all out and replaced it with new metal, I have yet to finish paint that is why it looks like crap. Are you that low that you have to pick on my vehicles? Mine would be just as nice if not better if I had the time to finish them. I am in no rush they are not going anywhere and I have a mint XJ that I drive daily.

I am done bickering and arguing here, it does nobody any good. I don't need any parts from you either I have a basement full.

he did give you fair warning that he may not be there, and his uncle probably doesn't have a clue what he's looking for. *shrug* I guess you have a right to be upset over him telling you to f*k off...but, you should probably concede the point that just cause he's into jeeps doesn't mean the person that's there is smart enough to know where things are.

I HATE people who want to act on their time frame, not mine. if I can be there at a time that's convenient for them to stop by, I will...otherwise, they'd better be willing to make their schedule meet mine.

I don't care what you hate, to be honest, since you've already figured I need to "stop taking it in the butt." I hate when people butt in when they don't know what is going on. I wasn't upset that he couldn't make it, but why say the parts are there if you're not home? Truth is, they weren't there. I left and didn't give his uncle a hard time. I just wanted to reschedule and he never called back, so clearly he didn't have any respect for MY time. I wasn't acting on MY schedule, I was coming to him and trying to work out the deal. I didn't know if he wouldn't be there until I was about 20 minutes from the house. Again, I've done business with people here, and you won't find anyone who said I acted like a jerk or inconvenienced them. 88pioneer must have had some problem with him, too, since Kyle figures he's my "buddy."

So, thanks for your 2 cents, but .... butt out.

Its not my uncle its my step-father...I'm sad to say that he isn't the brightest bulb on my Christmas tree but I'm sure you know that from meeting him. He is also the same guy who looks at a starter and asks "what does that do?". Our basement is full of Jeep parts and he prolly looked down the stairs and said he couldn't find them. I told you to @#$% off after you had sent me an insulting text.

I am done bickering and arguing here, it does nobody any good. I don't need any parts from you either I have a basement full.

Why don't you just explain why you told me that parts were at your uncle's house that he couldn't find, then never called me back when I wanted to meet up again? If you just were up-front in the first place about the parts, instead of playing games, you would never have made an enemy of me. Even your uncle couldn't understand why you would give me his address, and not have the parts there. If you can't understand why that would piss someone off, then you don't have a clue. Glad you don't need the money -- I couldn't tell.

You called me when you where 20 mins away and I was at the hospitol and told you I wouldn't make it but my step father might be able to help. I had no idea that you were even on your way. I officially apologize to 88 pioneer if I got you confused in this mess.

Thin ice. mjtjnj. You just come out of no-where and flame a member. Not cool. We don't need that on this board. I'm not too happy with the name calling on the other parties either... Everyone just needs to chill out here. mjtjnj, if you had a problem with him, you should have brought it to the attention of the mods or contacted him again to correct the situation. I don't know what happened but, it seems like a big mis-communication.

Play nice, or I am pulling the thread.

Rob L.

Yeah, I have no idea who 88pioneer is.

I know what happened that day, I realized I was taking a chance when you said you might not be home, and I wasn't that upset about it, ask Paul. What I don't understand is that I called and texted AFTER THAT, and you're 21 years old, I'm in my 30s, I know you guys are glued to those phones. You didn't respond once, and when I finally sent a frustrated email 3 days later, you tell me to GFY.

Thin ice. mjtjnj. You just come out of no-where and flame a member. Not cool. We don't need that on this board. I'm not too happy with the name calling on the other parties either... Everyone just needs to chill out here. mjtjnj, if you had a problem with him, you should have brought it to the attention of the mods or contacted him again to correct the situation. I don't know what happened but, it seems like a big mis-communication.

Rob L.

Rob,

I realize it looks like it comes out of nowhere. I've had this beef with him for a couple of months. It's off my chest now, and I'm going to let it go. I've been around a long time, and NEVER flamed anyone, I go all the way back to the Yahoo group. Pub is a reasonable place for this, and let's just consider it a "bad seller" thread.

Rob L.

Rob,

I realize it looks like it comes out of nowhere. I've had this beef with him for a couple of months. It's off my chest now, and I'm going to let it go. I've been around a long time, and NEVER flamed anyone, I go all the way back to the Yahoo group. Pub is a reasonable place for this, and let's just consider it a "bad seller" thread.

Understood. Now that you guys have both aired it out, lets move on.

Everyone go grab a beer and sit on the chill out couch.

76981_164588733578622_100000824882082_283313_7259075_n.jpg

Rob L. :cheers:

I am 21 and I'm not "glued" to my phone... I'm not a punk and have worked in the construction trade since age 14 went to night school so I could work during the day. I own my own roofing business and also do remodeling so I am VERY busy. I also have Tmobile cell service which is touch and go for service in the PA mountains. I don't give out my work phone #.

Sorry Automan for the arguing.

I'm upset this had to happen here, the only good forum for MJs on the net. I don't want members on here thinking either of us are bad guys. It was bad communication and bad tempers. I have no hard feelings for him and I hope he doesn't either.

I'm upset this had to happen here, the only good forum for MJs on the net. I don't want members on here thinking either of us are bad guys. It was bad communication and bad tempers. I have no hard feelings for him and I hope he doesn't either.

Well said. I hope you both have the same feelings towards it now.

Rob L.