D&Srotors D30 solid axles AX15 231 black carpet taillight GA

Huntingman2706217

Griffin G.A. MAKE OFFERS.... heavy metal parts won't be able to budge cause of shipping making all the money...

Keeping the grill, fenders, and front bumper for now... may use on the XJ if i can still fit them after the 6.2 swap...

4.5 RE front lift $350 shipped SOLD

97 D30 3.55 gears $50 shipped

97 brand new never installed hubs L and R $100 shipped SOLD

97 brand new never installed drilled and slotted rotors $125 shipped (probly fits several year models)

89 D35 3.55 with SOA for comanche 4.5 of lift $50[list=]

(will part out if parts are needed first)

2010 challenger mach SRT-8 20" wheels $800 5x4.5

bushwackers for comanche/2 door XJ $250 shipped SOLD

MJ sliding rear window $60 shipped SOLD

MJ brand new black carpet cut and molded to fit $65 shipped

OPEN loop brand new radiator has small dent but not on fins and was pressure tested $75 shipped

AX-15 transmission... 120k... with clutch, used mount, new throw out and clutch reservoir for peaugot swap $300

1988 231 with only 80K original miles... 21 spline but have 23 spline input on the way that will go with if needed or sell seperate $200

2000 XJ center console with lid and 4x4 trim... lid hinge is fine but think the lock down thing is broke like most $40 shipped

88 MJ XJ gauge cluster with tach $30 shipped

89 MJ speedo cable brand new special order from rockauto $25 shipped SOLD

MJ black plastic around the doors (rare) $50 SHIPPED

MJ black vinyle door panels no rips or cuts... (rare) $50 shipped

MJ black door arm rest in great shape (rare) $25 shipped

MJ black bench seat center console (kinda rare) great shape $25 shipped

MJ black seat belts (rareish) $40 shipped

steering column nice and tight $50 shipped with wheel

97+ 2 sets of XJ outside molding $35 shipped a set

20 tripple chrome plated BLACK lug nuts $40 shipped SOLD

96ish overhead console needs fabric and speakers $35 shipped

97+ xj power mirrors light scratches like normal $40 shipped for both with inside black blank offs if u don't want to run power wires

brand new still in the box 89 model AC condensor $50 shipped

MJ headliner foam with acouple cracks but easily repairable (very rare to find anymore and very hard to ship but ill try if you want... recommend purchasing insurance) $30 plus shipping since i don't know what shipping would be...

complete engine in unknown condition... bought truck with no tranny in it and PO told me it ran fine when parked... just tranny went out... $100 or will part out motor if you want...

MJ short bed in GREAT condition $250

MJ doors or XJ front doors (for 4 door) in great condition $50 fully loaded

Tail lights... no chips or cracks... little fading... $50 shipped

anything else just let me know guys...

Speedometer cable is mine. Consider it sold. I need one for my '90 2wd and this one will work wonderfully.

I'm assuming the steering column is the GM column... Is it a tilt column, is it black, does it have keys? If its not black, please don't paint it to be black, I will gladly do that.

Shoot me your address in a PM and I can get a personal check on the way to you ASAP for the cable and possibly the steering column.

Speedometer cable is mine. Consider it sold. I need one for my '90 2wd and this one will work wonderfully.

I'm assuming the steering column is the GM column... Is it a tilt column, is it black, does it have keys? If its not black, please don't paint it to be black, I will gladly do that.

Shoot me your address in a PM and I can get a personal check on the way to you ASAP for the cable and possibly the steering column.

column is black, steering wheel may be gray but its dark out and i was looking with a flashlight... i couldnt remember actually... had the key and will look for it but key and tumbler are only like $8 at autozone... no tilt... i will hold these two items for you for one week from tomorrow... if no check comes in the mail then both of these items go back up for sale... i prefer paypal of course... just trying to be fair to everyone... pm sent in a second with address and phone number... thanks!

the plastic is like a dark gray... almost black... i think the arm pad is alittle bit lighter...

I want the 97+ console but I am flat busted for a few more days. The damn WJ just cost me $600 for a new TCU!!!!!

If you want to hang onto it for me that would be cool.

is it a 4.0

I am looking for a intact engine harness

It is the 4.0... let me know if your interested... got a buyer for the body but he wats to run HO everything from his xJ... its still in so I'd have to pull it all... make me a offer shipped and ill see if its worth the time to do this... lol... thanks man...

the plastic is like a dark gray... almost black... i think the arm pad is alittle bit lighter...

I want the 97+ console but I am flat busted for a few more days. The damn WJ just cost me $600 for a new TCU!!!!!

I'll hold it for about a week... let me know though boss... thanks man...

I'll hold it for about a week... let me know though boss... thanks man...

Shoot me a pic of it if you could please. I need to make sure it it the right color. I have bought a few interior parts that I was told they were agate and turned out to be mist gray.

shelbyluvv@yahoo.com

thanks

Archived