late but better then never 89 pioneer 2wd soon 4wd

btm24

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
lookin good. any plans for a rear bumper?

I have all the steel at a friends house and have been waiting almost a year for his help to weld it all up :( I would like to have one on there when and if I ever get it on the road. It's going to be the basic rear bumper with a resever hitch and D ring tabs. Also it's going to rap around the sides a bit. Was thinking of adding some bright back up lights but I don't think I'll do that.

Brandon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah but it looked so nice the way it uses to, so clean only old people owned it... Poor truck  :MJ 1: 

Here's how she's sitting, those tires still have nipples on them :(

As you can tell still no rear bumper, and the muffler tip is rusting so I think I'm going to take care of that soon.

Just thought I would toss some photos up under the hood

I'll start updating now that I'm only taking 2 class's at school durning the summer. I want her road worthy in a month and at a body shop by the end of the summer :)

Brandon

• 5 weeks later...
BUMP!!!!

GET THIS THING ON THE ROAD! :yes: :yes:

comanche.gif

*edits*

i fail,

it is on the road :rotf:

more pics!

Did you see something I didn't? Its still not on the road :fs1: forgot to add some story behind the pics I'll get on that to arrow...I sh :shake:

Brandon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Put another new starter in today then started her... Been about a year runs great still leaks like a Siv so un drivable. Going to put the interior back together next weekend might do the rear main then also.

Brandon :popcorn:

• 3 months later...

Brandon,

How's the truck going? It sure has come a long way. Give us an update and tell us how you're doing.

Jay

Yeah; really. :MJ 1:

The offer still stands if you ever need a hand with something man. :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Yeah I know I know, thanks to a job change I no longer have to impress people with what I'm driving or drive 100+ miles a day I'll be doing something with it to get it on the road. School just ended for the month so it's time to get busy!

Brandon

Started to put the in sides back together and found out that one of the door panels got messed up... Also looking for a bench to replace the buckets. Thought I would like them but after sitting in both I miss the bench. And last but not least went to cover up the tires to keep them from rotting and found out 33" of tire won't fit into the dinky trash bags I got.

On a side note I got around to putting x-mess lights on the convertible today :P

Brandon