Dont fear the jeeper

mnkyboy

Cody, it was good to meet you and I look forward to some wheeling trips with you in the future. Also, great pics. As for Jason... I just wanted to to share that bad @$$ leg tattoo of yours with all the other CC members."FLAME ON" :D

Cody, it was good to meet you and I look forward to some wheeling trips with you in the future. Also, great pics. As for Jason... I just wanted to to share that bad @$$ leg tattoo of yours with all the other CC members."FLAME ON" :D

We were lucky enough to have our gals come with, just keeping them entertained..

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was a good show with lots of nice rigs.I had a good time and talked with Jason (H3RESQ) and got to see all the new mods on his MJ in person,It was looking awesome like usual.

Yes, great show. Good to see you again this year. Your rig was looking great as well, vast improvments over the year on your rig. Looks ready for some serious wheeling!

• 8 months later...

I wonder if they will have my trophy from last year that was never sent? Either way, I'll be there if not in Moab..

The info for this year has been announced.

Date: Saturday, September 14th, 2013Location: Fast Specialties 1200 NE 95th Street, Vancouver, WA 98665 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...