Sign in to follow this  
mnkyboy

Dont fear the jeeper

I'm not really sure what all the ghey posing was about today. lol.

pretty sure the posing was your idea buddy lol

not as cool as the fwy but the last one i got, seths tires are bada$$

Cody, it was good to meet you and I look forward to some wheeling trips with you in the future. Also, great pics. As for Jason... I just wanted to to share that bad @$$ leg tattoo of yours with all the other CC members."FLAME ON" :D

Cody, it was good to meet you and I look forward to some wheeling trips with you in the future. Also, great pics. As for Jason... I just wanted to to share that bad @$$ leg tattoo of yours with all the other CC members."FLAME ON" :D

We were lucky enough to have our gals come with, just keeping them entertained..

I'm planning to be there with the MJ and maybe some of the Specfab rigs. The Samurai and Dota are at Naches right now so hopefully they still look decent for the show.

This is getting close,who all is gonna go?

I will be at Elbe on the 5th/6th but as long as nothing crazy happens I'm planning on being at the show.

It was a good show with lots of nice rigs.I had a good time and talked with Jason (H3RESQ) and got to see all the new mods on his MJ in person,It was looking awesome like usual.

It was a good show with lots of nice rigs.I had a good time and talked with Jason (H3RESQ) and got to see all the new mods on his MJ in person,It was looking awesome like usual.

Yes, great show. Good to see you again this year. Your rig was looking great as well, vast improvments over the year on your rig. Looks ready for some serious wheeling!

The info for this year has been announced.

Date: Saturday, September 14th, 2013Location: Fast Specialties 1200 NE 95th Street, Vancouver, WA 98665 

I wonder if they will have my trophy from last year that was never sent? Either way, I'll be there if not in Moab..

The info for this year has been announced.

Date: Saturday, September 14th, 2013Location: Fast Specialties 1200 NE 95th Street, Vancouver, WA 98665