Where does it go?

jimoshel

Got the motor back together and it runs great. One minor problem. Got a piece of tubing, black plastic left over. 3/16in. Has a 2in rubber bushing on one end. Goes approximately 2in then makes a 90* turn to the left, another 3in then a 90* bend down, 3in, then another 90* back to straight ahead 5in. Any one knows where it goes? OH! And NO pics. Don't even ask.

:D :rotf:

Can't wait to see the responses on this one.

Put and end to this. I have an identical MJ I parked beside this one and popped hoods and compared lines. Every thing was identical. Nothing was missing.I've got a couple S10 2.8 engines sitting on the bench I'm rebuilding. I also have a neighbor with a warped, twisted sense of humor, Like me. Getting suspicious I asked him if he knew anything about it. He did. End of story.

Put and end to this. I have an identical MJ I parked beside this one and popped hoods and compared lines. Every thing was identical. Nothing was missing.I've got a couple S10 2.8 engines sitting on the bench I'm rebuilding. I also have a neighbor with a warped, twisted sense of humor, Like me. Getting suspicious I asked him if he knew anything about it. He did. End of story.

Pics?

Pics?

:rotf:

It's the tube for the disgroanificator*, since this is a Jeep we're talking about, clearly that part was removed decades ago and the tube is thus no longer required.

* a device which makes the vehicle stop groaning, rattling, etc