I lifted my manche

STERLING STINGER

looks like an H60C I just had one of those in the shop for a everything reseal,took alot of work but its leak free for now :cheers:

That's exactly what the ole girl is :yes: It's tight, been re-sealed before I got it, had a couple little things that I had to fix, like the clutch linkage, re-wire the lights and have the starter re-built. Only problem I have, it has a draw on the battery when it's sitting, can't figure that one out :hmm: so just disconnect the negative when it's parked.

looks like an H60C I just had one of those in the shop for a everything reseal,took alot of work but its leak free for now :cheers:

That's exactly what the ole girl is :yes: It's tight, been re-sealed before I got it, had a couple little things that I had to fix, like the clutch linkage, re-wire the lights and have the starter re-built. Only problem I have, it has a draw on the battery when it's sitting, can't figure that one out :hmm: so just disconnect the negative when it's parked.

The one i was just working on has the same problem,At some point someone installed a battery disconnect switch so you don't have to get under the hood.

I want to figure out the problem but the customer is happy with the disconnect switch.

The one i was just working on has the same problem,At some point someone installed a battery disconnect switch so you don't have to get under the hood.

I want to figure out the problem but the customer is happy with the disconnect switch.

:hmm: must be a common problem with these ole girls.

I thought the ignition switch was causing the drain, but it could be one of the wire that feed the gas solenoid, coming off the starter relay :dunno:

I guest the disconnect switch would be the easy solution, plus act as an anti-theft device too :D Yes, the 'hood' is not that easy to open all the time :roll:

Gee.........I don't think we did a :hijack: here.......did we......... :roll:

fleet isnt the word find me a diesel comanche bob

Man.......your on your own on that one :shake:

happy to help you guys out!!!!

Hey..........you were posting about lifting MJ's........So, I just added one of my Lifted MJ's :D

Ain't no different talking about which lift kit, or what machine did the lifting........I think...... :dunno:

:teehee:

happy to help you guys out!!!!

Hey..........you were posting about lifting MJ's........So, I just added one of my Lifted MJ's :D

Ain't no different talking about which lift kit, or what machine did the lifting........I think...... :dunno:

:teehee:

"lifted truck" and "lift truck" sounds like the same topic to me :hmm:

I WISH!!!! jamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gif

jamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gif

You didnt really lift your MJ did you. I think that is just a pic you found of one the same color as yours... right? There are a few differences, inluding the Texas plate on the front. I'm not trying to be an azz here, just trying to figure this out as it has been bugging me since you first posted it. You wish yours was that big right? Yeah, me too, but like the others said, something would need to be done with that steering, and track bar! Maybe someday we can roll that high too!

Yea......but lifting by only one wheel don't get the thing move into place :shake:

mvusse, you should of had the forklift with you when your MJ decided to let that front wheel loose......at least you could have got home then :teehee: