Meet and Greet at the badlands

89eliminator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have gone there once and really enjoyed it. Leaving for Moab this week and pretty excited. My schedule changes fairly rapidly but I'd consider going if you wouldnt mind me bringing a JK rather than an MJ. It is a Rubi so it goes pretty well. There is no way I could wheel in my MJ. Would I scratch up my JK?

• 4 weeks later...

hello,

I'm still kinda new here but I am planning to head over to attica the weekend of the 7th of Aug. I'm not sure if Ill have any friends coming along of if it will be just me but that is the date I'm planning on going to the bad lands if anyone would be interested.

I have gone there once and really enjoyed it. Leaving for Moab this week and pretty excited. My schedule changes fairly rapidly but I'd consider going if you wouldnt mind me bringing a JK rather than an MJ. It is a Rubi so it goes pretty well. There is no way I could wheel in my MJ. Would I scratch up my JK?

yes, you will get scratches. especially on hard tops if you run it. the trails are tight, and there's always a chance of damage. but even on a normal trip, you will have small scratches just from tiny tree limbs and branches that you do have to scrape across. most buff out, and i'm not talking about damaging scratches, just be ready for it.

i wheeled with a guy there in a nice shiny yellow tj, and he left all disappointed because there will little scratches in his clear coat. so if thats you, don't bother.

• 2 weeks later...

Was Jerry at the mud bogs this weekend? I think angela spotted him, I only saw the guys back, and he had an AMC shirt on. So... 100% sure it was Jerry... Don't know many other people who even know what AMC is, let alone own a shirt.

Rob L.