Meet and Greet at the badlands

89eliminator

Hey Rob you have seen my blue MJ would it make it around at the badlands? I've there a lot on a quad, but never in a truck just wondering if my little MJ would be fun or would i be stuck all day?

Any MJ could get around, and there are TONS of things to do in a stock truck(Dunes, light trails... Etc.). More if you aren't afraid of body damage. And after seeing your blue MJ, I don't think a dent would look too out of place. ;) Plus, if you run out of stuff to do, you can park and hitch a ride with some of the more technical dudes.

Rob L.

Gota check with momma first. Ya i'm not afraid dents, at all. Not having any locked axles is gona really hurt me on some of those trails. But i guess there is all ways the dunes.

First and only time I went to the badlands I took my '91 Eliminator with a 3" and 31"s. I went tons of places, until we got to water crossings... I stayed back there, because I had a 5-6 hour drive home and didn't need to be doing a ton of fluid changes.

Don't want to bring that big bowtie in the garage? :D

Rob L.

First and only time I went to the badlands I took my '91 Eliminator with a 3" and 31"s. I went tons of places, until we got to water crossings... I stayed back there, because I had a 5-6 hour drive home and didn't need to be doing a ton of fluid changes.

Rob L.

First time to Badlands I was bone stock, 29" tires (lwb!). Had a ton of fun and ran the orange trail. Second time I was lifted 4.5" but still 29" tires. And I had to drive 400 miles to get home afterwards.

^and held nothing back btw. I still have the pic of you climbing out your rear window, and laying down hanging out the back of the bed to hook up a strap to get pulled out

First time to Badlands I was bone stock, 29" tires (lwb!). Had a ton of fun and ran the orange trail. Second time I was lifted 4.5" but still 29" tires. And I had to drive 400 miles to get home afterwards.

^and held nothing back btw. I still have the pic of you climbing out your rear window, and laying down hanging out the back of the bed to hook up a strap to get pulled out

Yeah, I didn't stand a chance in that mud hole. But i HAD to try it, you know.

• 2 weeks later...