Shipping my jeeps

ICEBOX

Does anyone know of a good auto shipper? I tried 1 and got shafted. so I still need to find someone or a trucking outfit that can ship from Loudon TN to Madras OR. if you know anyone please drop me a line. Thank you .

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know of a good auto shipper? I tried 1 and got shafted. so I still need to find someone or a trucking outfit that can ship from Loudon TN to Madras OR. if you know anyone please drop me a line. Thank you .

R U moving there? Can't tow it? If you are, and want to do so, rent a uhaul to take some of your stuff and pull it on a car trailer behind the uhaul. My daughter had her grandpas 72 c-10 shipped from Redmond OR to Kansas City. I will check the name of the carrier. Did a good job. Open carrier, in the winter though. Was a DIRTY mess when she got it!

And, why Madras? I have been through Madras every time we travel to Redmond (fly to portland, drive to redmond). That town is really getting with it! Clean. Nice. IF I was to move back to Oregon, IF not to Redmond, it would be Madras! But, my wife would not like it. I would, though!