Want to cry right now

TheYeti1775

Guy told her he couldn't sell the engine or the frame.

I don't need to retitle it.

It can be a trailer queen :eek:

I can find 4.0L's all day long to put into it.

Techinically it isn't whole if it doesn't have an engine or its headlight bezels...........

I called a place that had a mint condition no rust short bed, and the guy told me he just crushed it a few months ago :fs1: . Tail lights, tailgate and all. I about called him a monster...lol. These beds need a refuge somewhere. The ones I call on have been in storage for years, and either have been destroyed by being moved around, or allowed to sit until there is nothing left but dust. It is a cruel world.

As I recall all of those C4C vehicles have to be moved out of junkyard inventory within a certain time period (6 months or something similar). There was a huge glut of all makes/models in my local yards when it first started but they're all gone now.

Idiots (that designed the stupid C4C program), every last one of them.....

Jeff

what color was it? exterior and interior.......

I'll get some pics of it this weekend, a lot of it might end up in my garage.

i've been on the lookout for a maroon bench and i'm only <90mins from Winchester. so if you didn't need or want the bench, i may be interested. if you could find out the price that would be great. doesn't even have to be maroon if the frame and foam seam to be in good shape. thanks for any help. :thumbsup:

i've been on the lookout for a maroon bench and i'm only <90mins from Winchester. so if you didn't need or want the bench, i may be interested. if you could find out the price that would be great. doesn't even have to be maroon if the frame and foam seam to be in good shape. thanks for any help. :thumbsup:

No problem, I'll check it out for ya. I'm looking at some tires/wheels down in Churchville and would probably head down there this weekend so it might work out for both of us. I'll let ya know.

No problem, I'll check it out for ya. I'm looking at some tires/wheels down in Churchville and would probably head down there this weekend so it might work out for both of us. I'll let ya know.

I'm 20mins from Churchville. If I can help you out, let me know. :chillin:

As I recall all of those C4C vehicles have to be moved out of junkyard inventory within a certain time period (6 months or something similar). There was a huge glut of all makes/models in my local yards when it first started but they're all gone now.

Idiots (that designed the stupid C4C program), every last one of them.....

Jeff

There are still quite a number around. There were some many piled up that many big processors applied for and got some extensions on the deadline.

isn't that the Sport Model?

Here's the VIN for it:

1J7FJ26S6NL24

If you want pictures of specific parts let me know. Planning on being there early tomorrow morning.

I'm already getting the hitch off of her.

I know one person PM'd me about the Fuel Pump/Sending Unit with pigtail wire on its pricing and pulling.

And WahooSteeler wants info on the bench seat.

Any other requests? Besides Roy's Build Date :D

O WahooSteeler, I'm passing on the tires down in Churchville. I had misread his ad and thought they were M/T's but they were A/T's. Found some M/T's down in Alexandria to get. PM me a number or email to send a cell pic of the bench to you.

Alright few more pics of it.

Its a Dana 30 / Dana 35 for anyone wonder, was the first thing I checked when I got there.

Driver Headlight assembly has been taken as well as passenger side mirror.

I took the hitch and the bed liner.

Also replied to emails and pm's already.

And Roy according to the door it was an April 1992 build date.