new to the board wanten to work on my truck

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

well here's my truck its an 89 2wd 4.0L, 5 speed and about 260,000 miles and i paid a grand.

iv had it about 5 months and just got a radio for it.

id like to get a bull bar some fog lights and some bigger tires.

i love this truck and i know that motor is rock solid but i don't want to put alot of cash into a $1000 truck, when i could put it in my other hobies.

so hi to everybody glad to find some fokes to talk about it with

welcome! remember, jeep = Just Empty Every Pocket.... :rotf: if you don't want to wind up spending all your money on it you should sell it quick, preferably to me :rotf: seriously tho theres a lot of good and knowledgeable people on here that can probably answer every question you could possibly think to ask about mj's

the thing hanging would be a thin peace of metal that alines the lower bumper middle to sides.

on the way home the front left tire came apart. no damage just trough the treed.

like i said i love the truck, long bed is great i can fit my motorcycle in it.

it only being 2wd i didnt think it could be a shoor nough mud truck, and in middle ga there aint a whole lot of rocks to crawl.

besides my main hobie is paintball.

i know i want to do some work to it, cause i know if i take care of that motor itl run forever

side note for introduction i can't spell for crap and it dosnt bother me, I'm a builder not a wrighter

side note for introduction i can't spell for crap and it dosnt bother me, I'm a builder not a wrighter

You and freakjeep should get along great then! Welcome to the club, and don't let any of the so called english teachers on here discourage you from being a productive member of this fine forum! JUST don't USE ANY TEXT LANGUAGE! :yes:

I know how you feel, I just bought my first pair of shoes in a year :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotfl2:

welcome and nice truck, you'll end up spending all your money on it sooner or later.

:agree: :rotf:

Welcome to the club. Looks like you got a good deal on that MJ :cheers: ~ very clean. - Rich