new forum startin up

freakjeep93

Don't take this personally, but you HAVE to change your color scheme. Red on black (or charcoal grey) does NOT work. I can't read your headings. In fact, I can hardly even SEE your headings.

I'm not funnin' with you. If you don't believe me, fire up Google and search on "red green weak color vision"

don't take this the wrong way please, but don't you have enough to do without starting a new forum.... I mean fire school, canukistani army, restoring rusted jeeps, 4 wheelin, snow runnin???? You are one busy mofo! I wish you all the luck in the world, just don't get in over your head! Youll be burned out at 20!

oh I'm not all that super serious about the forum and I'm the type pf guy whos got too much energy to use at one time. so i need stuff to do so i don't get in trouble.all day i work and wheel and at night i do other stuff. this is just somethin fun i decided to start because I'm bored.

Also in your signature or whatever the deal is called below all your posts, you need to fix your quote regarding the snow and the road and digging and what not(I can't now remember what it was). I don't mind grammatical errors when it is once and awhile but this is on all your posts. image_209027.gif

edit: It is the first "it's", you forgot the " 's " :chillin:

canukistani army
:rotfl2:

...wait canadia has an army?

Yes.

They are the ones who burnt your White House, stayed around to party, and then left when they ran out of booze. :yes: