Getting sick and tired of.....

mfpdm

Going to the JY and finding all the XJ's that had good interior parts, that is until, some jackass destroyed the dash and center console to get the damn radio out and shifter boot. Out of 8 today, all looked like they had a "No Tool Day" this weekend and they let 12 year old holagans loose in the lot with a prize to the one who could do the most damage.

:mad: :fs1: soapbox.gif :wall:

:agree:

got the same problem up here at the U-pull.........found that if we hit the yard on Fridays, the pickings are better.........come Saturday morning........and all the dash trims are busted out :hmm:

unless, it's a stock radio........those survive :D

Odd that the U-pull charges $35 for a CD player radio, and only $10 for a am/fm, I wouldn't think there be that much of a margin for the crack heads to make a profit :dunno:

I thot every street and parking lot in NYC was a UPullit.

:rotf:

Your right.......But.......That's the CITY. When you park you car, and after 5 minutes, you don't know what you'll find when you return :doh:

Dirteatr717 is out on the Island, where it's much better ( :rotfl2: )

it is very annoying! :fs1: whenever i go to the JY and am taking a dash or whatever a part i try not to tear up the parts that i don't need, sometimes it happenes, but i don't just go ape $#!& on the cars. next time I'm there and i see someone doing that sort of crap, I'm going to find out what there after, and when they get what they want, i will smash it, break it, tear it, rip it, scratch it, ect.... then tell em next time try to be a little less of an a$$hole to everybody else that wanted what they tore up :rant: soapbox.gif

got the same problem up here at the U-pull.........found that if we hit the yard on Fridays, the pickings are better.........come Saturday morning........and all the dash trims are busted out :hmm:

I love sitting in the truck for about 30 minutes on Saturday morning and watch all of them going in with screwdrivers and lug wrenches... And the piles of tires and rims going out... Just cracks me up....

I thot every street and parking lot in NYC was a UPullit.

Your right.......But.......That's the CITY. When you park you car, and after 5 minutes, you don't know what you'll find when you return :doh:

Dirteatr717 is out on the Island, where it's much better ( :rotfl2: )

the island smells better, has more idiots on the roads and full of people that are more about looks then purpose!!!! haha :hijack:

I love sitting in the truck for about 30 minutes on Saturday morning and watch all of them going in with screwdrivers and lug wrenches... And the piles of tires and rims going out... Just cracks me up....

Oh yea, ain't that the truth :yes:

The crazy thing I see is, they only take 2 of the rims off a car.......and leave the other 2 there, breaking up the set :fs1:

The yard I hit takes off all but one lug nut, so that makes it even easier for the crack heads to take the wheels off :shake:

Until a few weeks ago, when I need a spindle off a E350 cube van........I had to take all 8 lugs off myself :headpop:

Note.......I need a 18volt impact gun :hmm:

Lenard..........I like your idea :yes:

Only you should take a screwdriver and jamb in into the CD/cassette slot, and the tool will buy the thing, not knowing its fubared :rotfl2:

i also hate it when people leave doors or windows open so the insides get wet and ruined :fs1:

and that is very annoying. around here you see tons of cars sitting in someones yard as a "parts car" with the windows open. do they not realize that some one might buy the intorior

The junk yards and salvage yards around WI are all slowly getting shut down by DNR.

So i would imagine that shortly here, every state will be following suit.

DNR-"All vehicles deemed junk IE: unable to travel the public highway, must be kept indoors on pavement or recycled"

so you got 3 vehicles in your drive and 1 of them has a flat tire or expired tag's it will be classified as junk you can be sited up to $100/day or they will remove it at your expense . . .

So i wouldn't be counting on pick n pulls to be around all that much longer.

Mike