Deep water fording:

Sir Sam

XJ leaning to left, let the water out of the box on top and it will level out. :rotfl2: .

I have no idea why it looks that way, the Jeep doesn't lean, somehow its an optical illusion.

no, it is leaning. but its because the driver weight, and the fact that the box on top is on the drivers side pushes down that side. if the box had been all the way to the pass side, (depending on whats in it, and how much you weigh) it would balance out.

I like how you took a pic w/ nothing there and posted it in :P :clapping:

It was very deep and took a long time to cross!

Yeah about 12 minutes passed between the first and second shot. Does the thing change color from silver to blue too?

XJ leaning to left, let the water out of the box on top and it will level out. :rotfl2: .

I have no idea why it looks that way, the Jeep doesn't lean, somehow its an optical illusion.

no, it is leaning. but its because the driver weight, and the fact that the box on top is on the drivers side pushes down that side. if the box had been all the way to the pass side, (depending on whats in it, and how much you weigh) it would balance out.

It's a little presumptuous for you to say it leans when you've never seen it in person.

That is the ONLY time I've ever noticed that. If I really cared I would find some other pics where the driver is in it and you would see....NO LEAN!

I like how you took a pic w/ nothing there and posted it in :P :clapping:

It was very deep and took a long time to cross!

Yeah about 12 minutes passed between the first and second shot. Does the thing change color from silver to blue too?

Yes, it was very hard to see the road past the fish! Plus all the silt on the road made it difficult to stay in my lane, I nearly hit an oncoming fish! He was very irate with me and exchanged some words before swimming away.

ya....... i think i need to see some pics of the truck in THE MIDDLE of this water.....not on the ends only

plus, when u come back the 2nd time....theres no water from your truck on the ground....whats that about?

there ya go. right smack in the middle. :D

IMG_6540.JPG