LKQ trip and Meet and Greet > FEB 6th, 2010.

Automan2164

I got a few pictures Ill post later. I got a potential buyer possibly. Cleaning and getting jeep ready

Should have cleaned it before the trip. Good luck with selling it mang.

Rob L.

Whats a mang? :fool:

I got home and my bed was empty, must not have tied things down good enough. J/K - I don't know where I'm going to put all of this stuff... :rotfl2:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i missed out, some reason i had sunday stuck in my head. i've been recovering from a stomach bug, missed work on friday. so how was the haul, lets hear some details.

I got lots of speedo gears (34 and 35 tooth seem to be the flavour of the day...), and a 96 aux. fan.

brent got some front end pieces

my friend jake got 97+ door seals for his xj, and 97+ flares

can't recall what whowey got

aaron (another body of mine...not on the forum) got two '99 fuel pressure regulators and 6 99 injectors for his DD xj

rob got a 99 intake manifold, and an xj wing back seat that's in real nice shape (4dr, grey)

can't recall much else except that i traded brent a very decent MJ stock rear bumper with class 3 hitch, a couple of header panels, lots of chrome, and a driver's side 96 and older fender...still owe him some parts.

that deal got me his complete '97 front end conversion, which is going on my wheeler.

We filled up wheelbarrows with alot of junk from a yard that has alot of junk in it.

;)

I got:

Rubber/steel clutch line

All of the headlight bezels & trims I could find

Radio

Dash clock

Jeep emblems

I also traded Pat and Rob for some stuff that I've been needing, filled up my bed for the ride home with that stuff.

It was a good haul all in all, I had a good time and finally got to put some faces to some names of you guys.

We sure made our presence known didn't we! :clapping:

I had so much fun at this LKQ that I am thinking about scooting down to the Janesville one, probably sometime in March...and there still are some things that I would have liked to grab but didn't have the room for at Rockford.

2101 Beloit Avenue

Janesville, WI 53546

I had so much fun at this LKQ that I am thinking about scooting down to the Janesville one, probably sometime in March...and there still are some things that I would have liked to grab but didn't have the room for at Rockford.

2101 Beloit Avenue

Janesville, WI 53546

The Janesville one isn't the same way. It's the old All-Star Auto Parts. You call them.. they pull the stuff for you.

2101 Beloit Avenue

Janesville, WI 53546

The Janesville one isn't the same way. It's the old All-Star Auto Parts. You call them.. they pull the stuff for you.

:(

• 3 weeks later...

I'm up for planning another one, but like Wade I would like to plan it well in advance as well. I've got quite a few weekends coming up that wouldn't work for me. I'll take a look on my calendar when I get home and try to come up with a list of those weekends tonight to post up here for you all.

So here are the weekends that WILL NOT work for me within the next two months:

March 19-21 - to Lower Michigan

March 24-28 - to California

April 2-4 - to Lower Michigan

April 30-May 2 - to Upper Michigan (wheeling trip if any of you are interested... ;) )

April 2-4th doesn't work for me.. Easter weekend..But they may run a 25% off weekend that weekend.. if they do.. I will figure out a way..

April 17-18th More than likely only the 18th I'm not available, but I haven't gotten the exact detail yet.

April 30-May 2nd doesn't work either Cub Scout crap