LKQ trip and Meet and Greet > FEB 6th, 2010.

Automan2164

:doh: Yah, definitely looking for a steering box, don't need anything to do with the tie rods...

Good to know that there was a Renix Manual setup there, hopefully it still is there...

Chances are it will be there... Most of the older stuff doesn't move too fast.. There isn't a CD player for the crackheads to take and stock wheels so the Mexicans won't take them.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who else is going to be looking for stuff? Don't tell me I'm the only one... :eek:

Maybe??? For me it depends on what we find out there. The particular projects I have either need fairly specific parts, or need funding....

I'm planning on getting

87-94 tan leather limited seats

91-95 cruise control servo/motor

95-96 cruise control panel

looking @ getting

full 98-99 charcoal dash, door panels, dash and engine wiring, computers, and electrical system plus sensors

more 99.5+ intakes

4.10 geared d30 for my friend jake. 8.25 as well...

any comanche parts

97 doors, front clip, fenders

external slave ax15 bellhousing

96+ np242

np242 shifter handle and linkages

I believe the plan is to be at my place early enough to leave at 8am. I kinda dumped the plan to hang out at my place afterwards, as there is really no interest. Seems like everyone has their own thing going... Here's who I know is coming to LKQ and lunch:

JeepcoMJ and friends

Jakeman17

Automan2164

$500MJ

whowey

88MJXLS

89Eliminator(depending on condition) :roll:

Jpdocdave(?) :dunno:

Best place to get ahold of me tomorrow is on my phone... Angela got tickets to go to the Professional Bull Riding thing at the sears center, so we are going to that... I think you all have my number... Shoot me a text if you can't make it, or post up here so we aren't waiting around...

Oh, and remember to bring some CC shwag saturday... I want to see if we can get a group pic with some of the Kilt girls holding up some CC garb. :brows: I'll bring what I can grab. :D

Rob L. :cheers:

Well, I still haven't gotten the water pump put in the '90 yet, mostly because my lazy butt never got around to doing it this week and I was always getting home from work when it was dark or close to dark out.

So, it looks like I gotta get the key from the landlord to the pole barn out back so I can go fire up the '88 and take it for a drive tonight to make sure its ready for the trip tomorrow ;)

lol. one of the farmer pins broke out of my RC sway bar links...so it will be an interesting drive.

I'm all loaded too.

I have had a broken sway bar link for about two years on the ZJ... It makes a heck of a clunking...

lol. one of the farmer pins broke out of my RC sway bar links...so it will be an interesting drive.

I'm all loaded too.

I have had a broken sway bar link for about two years on the ZJ... It makes a heck of a clunking...

lol, they don't clunk with the lift, but the steering is squirrely.

comparing the zj w/o a swaybar link to a 7" lifted truck w/o swaybar link is like apples to oranges.