LKQ trip this sunday.

Automan2164

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't snowed here today at all.. and we got just a touch yesterday.. Rockford I don't know...

So its 11a?? Shouldn't be too bad in there.. its getting too cold for the ummm... REALLY,REALLY southerners to clog the yard scarfing every decent tire out there....

Lunch is fine with me.. Where ever you guys want to eat.. I know where most everything is.

I'm in 100% my ex gave me some money lol we r really close and lend each other money all the time. I'm good with lunch.

I have been wondering if you had a girlfriend... :hmm:

That answers that. But really? Taking some cash from the ex?

Rob L.

I'm in 100% my ex gave me some money lol we r really close and lend each other money all the time. I'm good with lunch.

How does that work??? I always seemed to end up paying to get rid of them..... :ack:

I have been wondering if you had a girlfriend... :hmm:

That answers that. But really? Taking some cash from the ex?

Rob L.

how so?

Usually if you have a GF, she'd have been calling you to ask about how its going, or when you'd be done... and carting you around while your truck was broke... But i really didn't see any chicks at my place other than when your mom picked you up.

Not saying I thought you were batting for the other team, but just figured you were not involved by the lack of a ladyfriend.

Rob L.

wade, I have a set of 10 holes here. some paint stripper, polish, and clear coat and you're all set. and they're off of a comanche.

yup, mine are the same condition. I'm looking for some nicer ones to save the work involved.

violin.gif

:rotf: