LKQ trip this sunday.

Automan2164

Just letting everyone know a few of us are going to hit up the LKQ in Rockford in force this sunday, all are invited to come. So far its me, JeepcoMJ and friend, Jakeman17, 89eliminator(maybe)... Thinking we could all go to lunch or something too.

Will you in? Brent?

Rob L.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually going to be going back to Michigan this weekend for a friend of the girlfriend's wedding. Somehow I got drug into this one... :help:

If I had my way I'd be along with you guys on the j-yard run. I'll be rolling through Rockford on my way back on Sunday though, maybe if I get there before 5 or so I'll give Rob a call and see if you guys are still in town...?

Good Luck, keep an eye out for Renix Cherokees and Comanches for me. I might be needing some parts sometime in the future for whatever reason.

hey, thanks for thinkin of me :fs2:

Thats why I posted this! I just asked Brent because I know he might be available, and Will because he usually gets away from the army of darkness for an LKQ run.

So... Dave, You coming? :D

Rob L.

ok, now i feel better. i should be a go, unless the wife slaps me, or i get more work in.

Is Tilted Kilt open yet??? I just heard the ads on the radio for their "cast try-outs" a couple of weeks ago.... I'm guessing that involves thongs and mini skirts...

but that is probably a good choice for you COW residents and Jake.. It's WAY out on the east side right next to the tollway.