Heading to South Dakota

MiNi Beast

What is in Rapid City, South Dakota?

Taking I-90? I'd be up for meeting you somewhere for dinner if you wanted to, on the way there or whenever you are coming back...

That sounds good. Have to see what route were taking, but yeah going to SD for seetling everything with the girls family and grap. But I just want to see the presidents big noses. :yes:

But I just want to see the presidents big noses. :yes:

Best time, IIRC, is morning. When I went out that-a-way several years ago, "friends" absolutely assured me that the Prezes faced west and that arriving at Rushmore mid- to late afternoon would be ideal.

NOT!

Screwed up my entire trip schedule, but I spent the night near Rushmore and went back in the morning so I could get pics with the faces in sun rather than in shadow.

While you're there, drive "around the corner" and see how they're coming on the Crazy Horse sculpture.

This is bullcrap. You're making it out to my area, I live like 10 friggin miles off I-90, and I'm down here in Misery.

I've been to Mt. Rushmore. Road 13 hours on a freakin school bus to go see it, we're there less than 20 minutes in the afternoon and it clouds over and starts pouring.

Been there twice, once for the 4th of July (July 3rd). THAT was a fireworks show! :USAflag:

See you on Saturday Roger, like I said give me a ring and let me know when to plan on you getting here! Anyone else is welcome to come with us too!

Roger is right, I'm buying dinner... :help:

Well I'm back. Will get pic up later. Never made it to $500MJ house as that poor guy goes to bed by 10 and we never made it around there untill 1am. Was a blast, saw the stoned presidents, went in a cave and got some money for the jeep build, let it begin come MON jamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gif

How'd you get money? Sell something while you were out there?

Knowing you, you would have been outside MT Rushmore selling elevator passes to the top as people were coming through the gate. :no:

No girl had settled the whole inheritance thing from her dad dropping a tree on his head out there. Why we went out there, I just always make it a mini vacation whenever we go somewhere. California come December :brows: jamminz.gifjamminz.gif