things must REALLY be bad! the illegals are turning themselv

WBKrazy

FRAMINGHAM, Mass. - Police in Framingham, Mass., say an illegal immigrant from Guatemala entered a police station, told officers he had stolen another man's identity and asked to be deported because he could no longer make ends meet in America.

Police told The MetroWest Daily News they arrested 29-year-old Carlos Boc after he confessed Saturday night.

Lt. Paul Shastany said Boc told police he wanted to return to Guatemala but can't afford a ticket. He told police he has no job or money and is worried about surviving the winter. He told police he came to the U.S. 13 years ago.

Meh,

he just wanted a free ride home for the winter (summer in S. America).

He'll be right back here next year,with a new 'borrowed' social security number

working 2 jobs & sending 1/2 his money 'home' like he's been doing for the last 15 years.

We knew things were bad when the illegals we were hiring here were Americans.

Got that right Dirty. Investigated moving up there but your gov. immigration bastids want most all of my retirement check for the privilege. Same for Down Under. Financially tough to do it legally. :nuts:

Got that right Dirty. Investigated moving up there but your gov. immigration bastids want most all of my retirement check for the privilege. Same for Down Under. Financially tough to do it legally. :nuts:

It's a pretty screwy system. Basically, if you're either employable, have money (and want to spend it), or are white, they really aren't interested in having you. I don't have anything against minorities, however, they really go out of their way to allow a lot of people with no useful skills or assets into the country.

As an example, my brother is a university graduate (with a real engineering degree, no 'fine arts' crap), and picked up a GF that was a foreign student while he was there. She's Russian born (speaks fluently), spent 8 years in Japan (speaks fluently, went through their :nuts: school system too), and attended university here (thus, her English is fluent, and she can write better than me too) to obtain a degree and payed a LOT for it. Were they interested in allowing her to immigrate once she had her degree? Nope, not really. After all, she actually would be an employable immigrant! Anyways, she's got some extended work visa/greencard or something now (after a lot of fighting with the .gov), but I'm not sure if they're yet interested in allowing anything to be permanent. :doh:

It's a pretty screwy system. Basically, if you're either employable, have money (and want to spend it), or are white, they really aren't interested in having you. I don't have anything against minorities, however, they really go out of their way to allow a lot of people with no useful skills or assets into the country.

As an example, my brother is a university graduate (with a real engineering degree, no 'fine arts' crap), and picked up a GF that was a foreign student while he was there. She's Russian born (speaks fluently), spent 8 years in Japan (speaks fluently, went through their :nuts: school system too), and attended university here (thus, her English is fluent, and she can write better than me too) to obtain a degree and payed a LOT for it. Were they interested in allowing her to immigrate once she had her degree? Nope, not really. After all, she actually would be an employable immigrant! Anyways, she's got some extended work visa/greencard or something now (after a lot of fighting with the .gov), but I'm not sure if they're yet interested in allowing anything to be permanent. :doh:

Maybe she's a terrorist. ;)

All states need to do waht that mayor in chicago (i think it was chicago) did and require everyone to show proof of citizenship to rent apartments, own a bussiness, or anything else. All the sudden alot of people moved out of the city, crime rate dropped way down and welfare claims also dropped, also alot of the little corner stores and restaurants closed up because their clientel moved away.

All states need to do waht that mayor in chicago (i think it was chicago) did and require everyone to show proof of citizenship to rent apartments, own a bussiness, or anything else. All the sudden alot of people moved out of the city, crime rate dropped way down and welfare claims also dropped, also alot of the little corner stores and restaurants closed up because their clientel moved away.

Crime rates dropped in Chicago? :huh???: Are the politicians the only ones committing crimes now?

Willy

Crime rates dropped in Chicago? :huh???: Are the politicians the only ones committing crimes now?

Willy

Not sure it was chicago, I will see if i can find the article.