Badlands August 15

mvusse

Two Cherokees, a Grand Cherokee, an S10 Blazer a YJ and a Comanche (me) from JeepSkool will try to make it to Badlands August 15. Plan is to drive there Friday (14), wheel Saturday, go home Sunday. So far one Cherokee is a definite go, everyone else is maybe.

I'm going to do my best to go. If the truck is broke I may just take my (bone stock) Cherokee. If money isn't there, though, then it's a no go as my looks alone won't by me gas there and back, or anything else for that matter.

Anyone wanting to join? The more the merrier!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, his cousin or something like that head-butted him in the ribs before the trip.

I'm out on this trip. probably won't be wheeling (or working :() for awhile...going in for surgery to get my hernia fixed in the next few weeks.

no, his cousin or something like that head-butted him in the ribs before the trip.

I'm out on this trip. probably won't be wheeling (or working :() for awhile...going in for surgery to get my hernia fixed in the next few weeks.

Correct, my little brother caught me in the ribs with his head. Being that I have weak bones already, it was bound to happen.

Good luck Pat, hope all goes well and they give you some good pain meds. :brows:

in the initial assessment I told them that I don't want pain meds past the first week.

I can handle the pain.....hopefully they can figure out how to NOT administer penicillin though, cause that will kill me (literally).

anyways...back on topic.

• 1 month later...

Bump. We need more Comanches!

18 days until we leave.

So far we have:

Definite:

mvusse

89eliminator

Maybe:

jpdocdave

JeepcoMJ (says no here, maybe on wi4x4)

From JeepSkool:

Definite:

xjawgi

Maybe:

emayer

2000xjclassic

BillaksBlazer

snwchris

From wi4x4:

Definite:

jolivergraham

young yeller

justclimbit

david-z

jeepjerry

MaBu042

Maybe:

SDH

Hucks4WD

jakewi

Jesse-James

Camaro243691

Piglet

Mudhunter

Zach571

MGARVEY

So 9 definites, 15 maybes.

Yes, I'm still camping at the Badlands entrance. A swimming pool sounds great to cool off after wheeling, but camping at the entrance makes more sense in case we have to fix trail breakage to be able to make the trip home. No trailers here. Not to mention I traded my tow rig for a Cherokee...

yeah, i don't have any problems with the badlands camp. i know pretty much everyone from wi4x4 is staying at summers for whatever reason. i think its dumb cause its at least 10 miles from the badlands. i havent made up my decision as to where to stay yet, but it will probably be the badlands camp.

i'm 99% in, if i'm alone i'll camp, if my son comes with i'll probably get the hotel, although he'd rather camp.

what will you be wheeling?

:yes:

can i play to?

whens everyone leaving, i work till 6 on friday, i'm right off 94 from libertyville, or is anyone going early on saturday. i wouldn't mind leaving right from work friday.

yeah, you'll fit in with every other person from wi4x4 lol. i think its gonna be all wranglers haha. all good guys with capable rigs though. I'm sure you'll like the TY-7 in the group haha.

I'm leaving early friday morning to wheel friday and saturday.