Home decor?

Sir Sam

like everything but the stop sign. :no:

Whats wrong with the stop sign?

everyone I've known with a stop sign swiped it off a pole.

And I paid $8.50 and picked the best one out of a stack from an antique dealer.

And I paid $8.50 and picked the best one out of a stack from an antique dealer.

So the antique dealer is swiping them and re-selling? What else does he have? :D

Got my cat there too.

I am a little too advanced for swiping here, I work for public works, so I steal them before they even get to the pole. :D Hence the reason you can never take a picture in my home bar area with a flash. I have 2 Stoplights, construction horses, cones, flags, fold-away signs, you name it, I got it. Even have one of those $500 solar powered stop signs with the blinking led lights... :brows:

Just wish we had a street called "Comanche trail". I know of one in round lake beach, il. Guess i'll have to settle for "longwood drive". That one never seems to stay on the pole for some reason.

Rob L.

I am a little too advanced for swiping here, I work for public works, so I steal them before they even get to the pole. :D Hence the reason you can never take a picture in my home bar area with a flash. I have 2 Stoplights, construction horses, cones, flags, fold-away signs, you name it, I got it. Even have one of those $500 solar powered stop signs with the blinking led lights... :brows:

Probably not the sort of thing to brag about on the internet. :rotf:

Just wish we had a street called "Comanche trail". I know of one in round lake beach, il.

Have a "Comanche Street" in Junction City, KS. There is also a "Jeep Road" near Abilene, KS. I know that there are always crimestopper ads on the radio about "jeep road sign theft". Been tempted.... but never done it.

Not a bad place you have there. Have you found those plates or bought them?

Just wish we had a street called "Comanche trail". I know of one in round lake beach, il.

Have a "Comanche Street" in Junction City, KS. There is also a "Jeep Road" near Abilene, KS. I know that there are always crimestopper ads on the radio about "jeep road sign theft". Been tempted.... but never done it.

Not a bad place you have there. Have you found those plates or bought them?

I only bought like 2 or 3.