Camp Twisted at Twisted Trails ORV Park-NOW WITH PICS

• 2 weeks later...

looks like fun.

who's the guy in the zj grand cherokee?

pretty sure I saw him at the last badlands run I was at....that thing's a pile of mis-engineered CRAP with completley pointless longarms and close to as much flex as my 3" lifted 86 with 31's lol.

looks like fun.

who's the guy in the zj grand cherokee?

pretty sure I saw him at the last badlands run I was at....that thing's a pile of mis-engineered CRAP with completley pointless longarms and close to as much flex as my 3" lifted 86 with 31's lol.

That's sandvipr from Great Lakes 4x4 forum. Yep prolly seen him down there. I have to say I like his rig and it works great I think, he went through some nasty $#!& earlier, but had issues with his track bar so couldn't turn left very well.

that thing's a pile of mis-engineered CRAP with completley pointless longarms and close to as much flex as my 3" lifted 86 with 31's lol.

Pat.. please don't hold back.. tell us what you really think..... :rotf:

Looks like a fun time...

I'm guessing its in Michigan???? Starting to get enough parks around the midwest I'm beginning to lose track of where they all are.... For me at least its great to have to ask, which park is this one???...

that thing's a pile of mis-engineered CRAP with completley pointless longarms and close to as much flex as my 3" lifted 86 with 31's lol.

Pat.. please don't hold back.. tell us what you really think..... :rotf:

Looks like a fun time...

I'm guessing its in Michigan???? Starting to get enough parks around the midwest I'm beginning to lose track of where they all are.... For me at least its great to have to ask, which park is this one???...

Twisted Trails Offroad Park

http://www.twistedtrailsoffroadpark.com/1.html

• 1 month later...

:rotf: this is funny ... the guy in the white ZJ lives 15 minutes from me ... and yes it's a kinda thrown together rig. But it works. He beats it like a Hebrew slave and it keeps coming back for more jamminz.gif

oh and by the way he's a parapalegic !!! :rotf:

Let's see what you can build with out the use of your legs, a limited budget, and with almost no help from others ... built not bought and he's proud of it.

:rotf: this is funny ... the guy in the white ZJ lives 15 minutes from me ... and yes it's a kinda thrown together rig. But it works. He beats it like a Hebrew slave and it keeps coming back for more jamminz.gif

Let's see what you can build with out the use of your legs, a limited budget, and with almost no help from others ... built not bought and he's proud of it.

Hey you made it over huh sweet? Learning anything?

Hey you made it over huh sweet? Learning anything?

Not yet ... :yes:

ok, the BA-10 to AX-15 conversion thread is helpful :clapping:

how did you bust both ears on the dana 30 with 37"s doent make sense mini :fool:

Well one it was on 35's. never broke anything with the 37's, second it was cause I had an open diff so both shafts went at the same time :doh:

oic i take it you decided to stay with an xj. i made the same decision and ditching the mj idea less work more play that way

yeah better for the two kids, but now the girl is getting a wrangler so time to build that as well. :yes: