Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)

Pete M

I have the following items available almost any time. To order, just send me a PM with your name/address, what you would like, and if you're paying with paypal or a MO/etc through snail mail.

(Custom colors for the white vinyl decals are technically possible with some limits. Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.)

40" long "ComancheClub.com" windshield decals in white (applies to the INSIDE of the windshield to avoid being destroyed by the wipers)
price: donation

311571008.jpg

12" long "ComancheClub.com" decals in white (applies to the outside of a surface).  your choice of the bubble outline or standard letters

412393894.jpg

173817742.jpg

10" long "Logo" decal.

342868127.jpg

342868140.jpg

Red on grey Fridge magnets with the CC logo
price: free! (limit 1 please)

business card sized magnets for yourself or for handing out to MJ owners you meet.
price: free!

just magnet.jpg

How to order:
Except for the logo decal, everything (other than the posters) is available on a donation basis. I'm just trying to raise funds to cover our yearly expenses and the costs of the stickers and stuff. If I do raise more than my costs so far, all extra monies will go towards future years and decals so I can stop using my own money (actually, it's Visa's money, as I certainly don't have any).

I know plenty of us have very little cash to spare, but being broke is no reason you can't have decals. Send whatever you like and I'll mail you whatever you want of what I have here. When I run out of anything, I'll get more. The graphics store is right down the street (I'll just have to deal with their incompetence again). Everybody gets some business cards to hand out.

Since we've already had one issue with spammers, send me your addresses through a PM or an email and I'll reply with mine. I can also accept through paypal.

---------------------------------------------------------
How to apply:
The best way I've found for mounting the 12" decals is to clean the surface thoroughly. Then place it where you want and make sure it's level (do NOT assume that the bottom of the paper is parallel with the letters!) Then tape it above and below the center with masking tape. the pull up one side and peel back the backing. Tear it off and slowly push the decal down, making sure to push out any bubbles with your thumb. Now half of the decal is adhered and you can remove the masking tape and do the same for the rest.

Best method for the stickers: Clean the surface thoroughly. Then soak the surface with glass cleaner. Remove the backing and apply the sticker to the wet surface. Move the sticker where you want it and then dry the area directly above and below the sticker. Use some masking tape in this area to keep the sticker from moving around. Now use your thumb to push the liquid and bubbles out to the sides. You can probably leave the tape in position until the sticker dries and adheres, but I just removed it carefully so the sticker doesn't move around.

Best method for the big decals: Don't know yet. I haven't tried one and won't be able to until Sunday. I imagine the "wet" application method might be beneficial since then you can go out front and see if it looks centered and level and make changes to the placement. 

I know plenty of us have very little cash to spare, but being broke is no reason you can't have decals. Send whatever you like and I'll mail you whatever you want of what I have here.

Can we get a "suggested" price on items? Yes, money is tight, but I'd like to make sure I at least cover your cost on my request.

I know plenty of us have very little cash to spare, but being broke is no reason you can't have decals. Send whatever you like and I'll mail you whatever you want of what I have here.

Can we get a "suggested" price on items? Yes, money is tight, but I'd like to make sure I at least cover your cost on my request.

It's sorta hard to do that. For example, the 40" inside-the-windshield decals cost me $5 each, while 30" ones were practically free and the other 40" ones were literally free. The per-item price of the other stuff is pretty low, but the minimum order crap makes it expensive to me. But right now I'm just trying to give the people what they want: a way to show pride in the club and a way to help out with expenses. I'm not looking to bring in tons of money here. I've got over $250 sunk into the stickers/decals/magnets, not to mention the annual fees for the site. I figure that it'll take a while before I break even, so I'm not worried how fast I get there. :D

Passed out my first magnet yesterday. Guy at a rest area was having overheating issues with his 4banger. I tried to lend a hand but he seemed to have it under control. Then today I left a magnet in the glovebox of an MJ about to be for sale at the junkyard (whole, not for parts). I left my phone number with the guy if it does go for sale. :D

Cool!

Received your email Pete. Send me your paypal ID, and put me in for a 12" decal. Going to look great on the rear window of my 88. Will be sending you $20. Should cover the sticker plus mainly donation for this site and all your help/feedback. I'd don't post a lot here but I sure lurk/read the tech tips. Sure saved me plenty of $$ and well worth the $20 imho.

Jeep on and keep this site going! :cheers:

:typing: See, if you were to read the first post, you'd see that you guys are supposed to send me your info (address and a list of what you want) in an email or private message, and then I reply back with my info (address and/or paypay addy). That way no spammers can see any personal info and I can keep all of this chaos semi-organized. :papers: If you send me an email, don't forget to include you screen name somewhere.

While we're on this topic, I figure I should let you al know that I'm pulliong out all the stops to keep everything straight. I've got an excel speadsheet set up to keep track of address and numbers, as well as a word document to save all the messages and replies.

Also, I'm working on a Canadian flag MJ sticker but don't know when I'll get my bitmap image back after it's been vectorized (that's a conversion process to make the picture use-able for the sticker-making guys). It's being done for free, so I have to be patient. :roll:

I struck a deal with the decal guy. He'll have them cut tomorrow and I'll do the rest of the work (weeding and facing the decals). It's cheaper too, but mostly it bumps us up in the waiting line so I can get everything prepped, ready and out by weds (hopefully). (I'm hoping to leave for camping on weds night)

• Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, coozies, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)
  • Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)