Jack and rod

I've got a jack and the rod that goes with it for the spare tire but I have no idea on what parts I need nor how exactly it gets mounted behind the seat. Could some one please clue me in with a couple of pictures; and if you happen to have the parts for sale I'd like to buy them.

Image Not Found

My '88 model has a picture stuck on the back of the cab, behind the carpet piece. Just a thought for looking at for guidance... There is a wingbolt and funny shaped plate that completes the parts to hold everything down, all though if you want all of the pieces, mine had a thick wide black rubber band holding the lugwrench to jack handle, but it crumbled the first time that I tried to remove it. I will look and see if I can find those pieces for you, as my MJ ain't ever going back to even near stock, and the factory jack set-up is worse than useless for me. :brows: jamminz.gif

wildman where you at?

I'm right here :D

And I was trying to find the picture what the jack storage should look like :hmm:

No findie :(

But......I got the parts :D

I'm still looking for the Wingbolt to hold everything down if you have any extras...

I'm just getting started back into the MJ parts.......after I get this one problem project squared away :headpop:

But.......I've been still collecting parts (and MJ's)........and for you SW2......send me you addie, and I'll find one on it's way to ya, with that 10 pound bag of road salt, to treat your perfect floor :D