Whats the Biggest XJ MJ spring Out there???

Hey guys I'm looking to do a big lift on my MJ and I was wondering who sells the tallest springs out there and where can I buy them? I know, I know, 6.5" Is tall enought but for me Ive owned plenty of jeeps with 6" lifts and Its just not big enough for me. If anyone has any info please let me know thanks Jon

OK thanks sorry I didnt clear it up I was meaning front springs. Pete I'm totally going to do the soa with say a 4" rear lift spring also and I was wondering what I could get for the front. Ok That helps Ill prolly go with the 8" SJ coil and a jks adj spacer, since I'm not a rustys fan. Thanks Jon

I hope you realize before you lift it that much you need to think long and hard what you are going to do to the drive line to make the drive shafts work. That is going to be a way steep angle (especially on the front) for the u-joints to operate at.

:agree: Yeah, the shaft angles are going to be a major problem even with SYE at that much lift. I think that you would need true cv joints on the driveshafts (either rzeppa or tripod, and the inbord joint would need to be plunging type) and not just the double cardan type joint.

This isnt my first circus ride guys haha been messing around with lifted trucks and hot rods for a while. Lots of good info guys thank you. I'm gunna be stuffing her with a v8 sbc :fs1: I know alot are not for this but its mine haha. Itll be getting a dana 44 front and a dana 60 rear. Tom woods shafts most likly. With the tire size I'm thinking from 38-40s :nuts: I will be making the unibody a little stronger lol. I'm just collecting parts as of right now and getting everything ready for the soon coming lift, since this truck is my daily driver right now. -Jon