self/home made front bumpers pics

here's mine...I didn't make it and have no real specs/measurements on it, so what you see is what you get. it will fit a warn M9500 though, which is supposed to be the widest and now second fastest winch available. TNT from the club here made it, and he can tell you everything about it if you pm him.

Nothing fancy here, just big and brutish (and cheap). The bumper mounts are more important than the bumper itself if you've looking to winch off it. I intend to make a receiver platform for my future winch so it can go in the front or back. About half the time I've been stuck, backwards was a better option than forwards.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL91/512063/7859168/103751626.jpg

here's mine...I didn't make it and have no real specs/measurements on it, so what you see is what you get. it will fit a warn M9500 though, which is supposed to be the widest and now second fastest winch available. TNT from the club here made it, and he can tell you everything about it if you pm him.

i like it very much how much did it cost for you?

i like it very much how much did it cost for you?

I payed $350 but it's hit a few deer (not like that mattered to the bumper at all), and been used for a few years. I repainted it and mounted it and the lights, and the clevis

wait until you see the rear bumper I'm gonna build :D