Wheeling video found

skimore11

so far..(first shot of MJ)

my first impression is...

ALL THESE WHEELERS AND NOONE KNOWS THE BRAKE TRICK WITH OPEN DIFFS@?!?!?$$#^!@^

the MJ and Xterra couldve easily pulled that off with no help with the brake trick

edit: a couple more minutes in... WEAR YOUR SEATBELT WHEN WHEELIN!

pretty good video, thats a PERFECT spot, some sticky stuff, some rocks, some wetness. GOOD FIND!

(I'm enjoyin the all caps idk why)

-nick

I think the best part was the MJ tearing the Wranglers Butt up

Got to love stock wheelers

And yes all wranglers look the same.

The seatbelts are a good Idea. I think there should be a law for that.

All is well that is a bad A$$ spot though

Just about everything you want

Its the same way here in VA. Alot of the younger crowd doesn't understand that unless they have permission to wheel there no too. It has gotten so bad... That the police now patrol some of the spots were these ppl wheel illegally. The sad thing is.. the more ppl that break the law.. the harder it is to have organized parks, and events.

IN VA they can impound your vehicle and make you pay for ALL the damage done to the other persons land. I don't know if any of you have had dirt or gravel hauled to your house, but I just had a tandeem load of dirt brought to mine and it was 200 bucks.

. I don't know if any of you have had dirt or gravel hauled to your house, but I just had a tandeem load of dirt brought to mine and it was 200 bucks.

I just bought 26,000lbs of road rock(gravel) for the parking lot at work. Cost us a total of $85 delivered.

It looked like the 'manche was not aired down to me. Doesn't make sense, why chop the fenders for no reason and not even air down?

The silver rubicon with a winch looked like an unlimited (?) looked like it needed a driver. :D

Illegal wheeling sucks. Combs road here in Indiana got closed two years ago because the local yahoos couldn't keep it on the road. They were driving up into the forest 15 or 20 yards for no reason, just tearing it up.

This is Combs Rd - about 3 miles long very twisty and up and down:

Pic00015.jpg

Pic00019.jpg

Pic00020.jpg