green machine

Why disagree when your doing what i said was a good combination :wall:

On my 2000 Wrangler I'm runnin 4.56 with 35" and run about 2000 rpm at 65mph plus my mpg went up 3 +

Thats why i went with that ratio.

:shake:

I disagree. read what I said, it contradicts what you said

I would stick with 4.10 for your

33" And 4.56 for 35"

I disagree...I've got 4.10 gears on 33" tires, and only run 2300 rpm at 65mph...that's back at factory gear ratio. I'd like a little deeper for wheeling, and the truck can stand 2800 RPM at interstate speeds.

I currently HAVE 4.10 gears with 33" tires. Based on the performance of my truck, I think the gearing is too light for 33" tires, so I'm going down to 4.56 gears the first chance I get, and NOT upping my tire size.

therefore, I do respectfully disagree with you.

• 1 month later...
well just got a new xj guage cluster and a xj steering wheel and factory radio now to install will have pics up in morning here is my old setup

149644099661a67.2680771997.jpeg149644116667b82.1624603643.jpeg

Waiting for the new pictures, are you upgrading your PJ's too??? :cheers:

yea both temp and oill i replace but i broke the dummy light temp sender off in block and had to easy out it then i put the new sensor in and the oil sender i replaced i took one from a 4.0l cherokee and it all works :chillin:

got new stabalizer in a rancho the od one had no resist and no gas in it

149682d929c0c31.2456161541.jpeg

Cut the red boot off and throw it away. It traps dirt and water and will shorten the seal life.

Shock boots and stabilizer boots suck. My first Rancho stabilizer lasted a year, I was amazed at the amount of dirt and mud was packed inthe boot. The replacement one is 10 years old and has over 100,000 miles on it and is still like new. I had the same experence with my Rancho shocks too.

• 2 weeks later...