MJs in Movies

reson46

A couple of years ago Halle Berry won the Harvard University Hasty Pudding award and flew into a smaller airport just outside of Boston. My brother in-law owns a charter air travel company based there and met her when she came through. He told me that she was absolutely stunning.

A couple of years ago Halle Berry won the Harvard University Hasty Pudding award and flew into a smaller airport just outside of Boston. My brother in-law owns a charter air travel company based there and met her when she came through. He told me that she was absolutely stunning.

That frame might be reversed. I'll check that out next time the movie is on TV.

I thought we had that discussion in the other thread and at least the one scene was a chopped up Cherokee that looked a little like an MJ...Even had Cherokee Badgeing if I remember the discussion...

It's not uncommon for the movie producers to flip a scene where they felt it looked better to have the action go from left to right rather than right to left.

yup, and you can see that the wipers are also going to the opposite side(like if it were RHD)

For any of you LOST fans you'll note that any scenes shot in australia simply have US vehicles with the image flipped right to left.

OK so if Hallie Barrie walked up to you and said do me now, youd go ughh your a dog...

Yeah ok right buddy sureeee you would... :roll:

Actually, I probably would call her a dog...at least the female version. :D An over privileged one at that, who has no concern for others. That dog you can keep.

Willy

OK so if Hallie Barrie walked up to you and said do me now, youd go ughh your a dog...

Actually, I probably would call her a dog...at least the female version. :D An over privileged one at that, who has no concern for others. That dog you can keep.

Willy

Wow, sounds like Ms. Berry has personally wronged you our your family... over privileged or not, I'd would hit that like a fat kid hitting the all you can eat desert bar...

Willy

Wow, sounds like Ms. Berry has personally wronged you our your family... over privileged or not, I'd would hit that like a fat kid hitting the all you can eat desert bar...

I can't stand criminal celebrities who get off easy. But, even before she was a criminal, I never understood what her appeal was.

Willy