why my MJ needs NOS

BPB

Its a Acura Integra. That truck must be a 4cyl.

Looked like a Tiburon to me. Only watched it once myself, but are you sure there JT Money?

**Edit: You are correct my friend. Nice catch. Oh, and you'd think someone would know the difference between a Honday and an Akra. Mulipurpose, c'mon dude LOL ;)

4, 6, 8 cyl....wouldn't matter, that Integra would smoke most of them, that's a fast little ride. My sister had one, they love to rev!

Right you are G-money... I have a Prelude with Vtak,, and yeah it will get up and out of its own way... But still I think that truck was a 4 banger.. I don't know mostly because a 4.ol will throw you back way more then that camera was moving around.. I think if it was a 4.0 That cam would have not been able to kelp as steady as it was.. Just a theory... :roll:

4, 6, 8 cyl....wouldn't matter, that Integra would smoke most of them, that's a fast little ride. My sister had one, they love to rev!

:nuts:

An engine can rev all night and day...that doesn't mean it's going anywhere fast...and integras definitely don't fit in the fast category.

neither do mj's

Didn't claim they were...but they are quick for what they are...an 80's Jeep pickup truck.

Integras aren't exactly Jeeps and look like they were designed as a sports car. It's quite obvious they are not :brows:

It's quite obvious you have never seen the stats on an Integra. Now you may have a different opinion of what fast is, but an Integra is no slouch. I'm not talking about something that will win an all out drag race with V8 American muscle etc., but for a non-turbo'd 4 cyl capable of running low 7's in the 0-60 sprint, it's quick. The Type R model, still w/out Turbo, would run high 6's. IMO, ANYTHING running sub 7 sec 0-60s is pretty damn quick, especially for the year of that particular model on the video, probably around 2000 or so. And a sports car is not always ALL about speed, and the Integra was(is) one of the better handling sports cars.

That teggy was like a 94 G-money.. The thing I think is funny is all the v8 guys are like hahahaha rice this rice that,,,, look its a gd 4 cyl..... I don't care what you say when you have a 4 cly lil rice car giving a v8 a run for the money,, umm yeah thats impressive to me.. I know, I know,,, "Theres no replacement for displacement" heard that $#!& all my life, but when my lil car will keep up with your v8 even if it is 3 car lengths behind.. Just think about me passing by you when you have to stop and get 4 bucks a gallon and I honk my horn laughing at your revving at 8 grand still pulling 20 mpg... Yeah its that type of mentality that has America all fu

I hear ya JT. Yeah, I'm more impressed by engineering than whether or not it's American, Import, big motor, small motor etc. The Integra always impressed me because it truly was an engine with racing heritage, and to get that kind of performance out of 1.8 litres and no boost of any kind, pretty cool IMO.

And for that matter, take the current Vettes since I mentioned them before. I think they are absolutely cool as hell. And I'm not talking whether or not it is practical, squeaks and rattles, yadda yadda yadda. I think what's cool as hell is that it, and a lot of other modern day sport coupes, can flat out haul @$$ and yet it CAN return acceptable fuel mileage; it CAN be a fairly comfortable DD yet pull 8 to 9/10s of a G on a skid pad. Stuff like that is cool to me.

On the other end, take the Buick Regal GNX. No doubt a cool @$$ car that could just flat out haul. The 3.8 turbo was some neat engineering, but for the most part, it was off the shelf for GM IIRC. Nothing special about that car really, but a great marketing idea. Now granted, that's a 1980s car and a poor example for the opinion I'm trying to express. So before any of you die-hards get your panties in a bunch about the true technical details of that or other cars (i.e. I know it's not as simple as just dropping a motor in an engine bay etc.), I'm just saying from a very simple point of view, the GNX was not a car designed and engineered from the ground up. ALL the mfr's still do it to this day. "Let's see what semi go-fast motor and body effects pkg we can put in/on something already in production and see if we can get any incremental sales out of it for bascially $0 design cost."

So, for me, I am often more impressed by what a certain vehicle does in contrast to what it is assumed it should be.