why my MJ needs NOS

BPB

:popcorn:

Interesting posts. Never owned a V8 in my life, but like I said in another post I learned to drive on a slightly modded 03 SRT-4. For those not in the know, it came with a Turbo 2.4L that was underrated from the factory at 215hp/250ftlbs of torque. Realistically it was around 225-230 crankhp/260ftlbs torque. Anyways, in stock form they pulled mid-high 5 second 0-60 sprints and a 1/4 mile in the high 13's...for a stock FWD car that was 20 grand it was fast. Now the modded one I drove I can safely say was a good deal faster overall.

My opinion may be biased but when I ran a mid 90's Integra (was most likely an LS) with my practically stock '88 Manche from a slow roll and pulled big time on him it kind of makes me think twice before calling one fast.

I'm not calling it a bad vehicle, but it just isn't something I would classify as a performance vehicle. Yea, they've got potential, but so does any vehicle with enough money thrown at it.

(BTW, I'd love to have a GNX... We've got two here at a local car show that are mint...what a dream ride :cheers: )