What are you listening too?

jtdesigns

Come on guys..

I have been coping well with the fruit in the beer thing... Haven't I? But lets not go RAP!!!

Love the country, rock, even heavy metal and occasionally classical, but NEVER RAP!!! :roll: :roll: :eek: :D

PLEEZZZZEEE!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

CW

Some people think theres no difference between "rap" and "hip-hop". I think there is. :dunno:

Rap is about cash, cars, girls, and guns. Hip hop is alitte more 'poetic' (if i may), dealing with everyday sh*t that people like you and I can relate too.

But then again some people don't care to see the difference, or simply hate anything with a bass beat and rhymes. :mad:

To each his own. :cheers:

Don't get me wrong though, I love the classics like metallica, pantera, slayer, megadeath, isis jamminz.gifjamminz.gif

Come on guys..

I have been coping well with the fruit in the beer thing... Haven't I? But lets not go RAP!!!

Love the country, rock, even heavy metal and occasionally classical, but NEVER RAP!!! :roll: :roll: :eek: :D

CW

Yea I would agree accept for a few tunes......

Come on guys..

CW

Some people think theres no difference between "rap" and "hip-hop". I think there is. :dunno:

Rap is about cash, cars, girls, and guns. Hip hop is alitte more 'poetic' (if i may), dealing with everyday sh*t that people like you and I can relate too.

But then again some people don't care to see the difference, or simply hate anything with a bass beat and rhymes. :mad:

To each his own. :cheers:

Don't get me wrong though, I love the classics like metallica, pantera, slayer, megadeath, isis jamminz.gifjamminz.gif

rap and hip hop ----Same

R&B and rap/hiphop------different

I like R&B from time to time

but rock is the way to go jamminz.gif