The party started without me

Technically this is a "test" for a replacement to the MJ yahoo group, but everything has worked out so far. I'm quite pleased. :D Next up is developing the ComancheClub.com website into something worth while. Everytime I think I'll get an opportunity to do so, something comes up and steals away my free time. :(

Jeep on!

--Pete

Technically this is a "test" for a replacement to the MJ yahoo group

And thank God for that! Yahoo's forum has great folks and lots of info, but if I try to navigate it for more than 3 minutes blood will shoot out of my nose.

88emjay

Technically this is a "test" for a replacement to the MJ yahoo group, but everything has worked out so far. --Pete

Pete, I don't know how bad it is for you as admin, but IMHO the board is a resounding success. Notice how many "new" people have found this place? I think it's great....

Jeff

This forum is great...I'm a member of several other forums...like bbb.jeepininin.com , bbb.quadratec.com, and www.pirate4x4.com those all have there great aspects....but when I needed information about MJ's I started searching for something that was just for them and ran across the yahoo group and saw that there was a forum and came here...this place is great...and has a lot of information I wouldn't have otherwise found about MJ's on the other forums I visit because they aren't nearly as common as the XJ's and Wranglers....thanks to the creator of this for his time and effort to make it a good place for MJ owners