jeepspeed

DansGreyMj

from what i understand, they don't let us play because we have alonger wheelbase, which does stuff to help us whip the xj back into its rightfull place, just slighly behind the mj, and all mj class would be sweet though

I'm pretty sure it's been said in here before but back in the day the Archer brothers raced Comanches in the trans am series? or was it scca? I don't remember what series for sure but they raced em, and from what I can remember, they did dominate.

i was thinking about that too, i bet it is the longer wheelbase like someone mentioned. id imagine we could get them to have a sort of jeeps only open class, but then we'd be subject to XJs and ZJs and such, but we all know who'd win ;)

i emailed jeepspeed and this is what they said

"We are currently working on a class that might include these vehicles. Stay tuned to JeepSpeed.com for information.

Michelle Nelson

Operations Manager

JeepSpeed"

It was SCCA and the 2.5L powered MJs frequently came in 1st and 2nd. :D

I'm pretty sure it's been said in here before but back in the day the Archer brothers raced Comanches in the trans am series? or was it scca? I don't remember what series for sure but they raced em, and from what I can remember, they did dominate.

ok guys here's your answer ---- I checked with my son who works for

T & J performance in Orange Ca. (they build em there) --- he stated that the current requirement for "multiple passenger style vehicles" is the reason. he stated that Jeepspeed is considering a change and letting the trucks (mj & J's) into jeepspeed3 (unlimited). 8)