BigFoot Found???

jeepthing07

Notice how there is never a good difinitive shot of questionable creatures when they are seen or caught. It's just another load of BS from a guy that has already been busted fabricating the "Big Foot" hoax before. :roll:

Notice how there is never a good difinitive shot of questionable creatures when they are seen or caught. It's just another load of BS from a guy that has already been busted fabricating the "Big Foot" hoax before. :roll:

Honestly, the damn thing is right in front of you take a good pic.

man i hope that is real! my whole life i have been scared to death of bigfoot. i wouldnt think twice of hitting him with my truck and totaling it.

OMG, that is funny as crap! But I'm with you, had a fear of the damn thing my whole life. I can't tell you how many times I 'bout crapped my pants from 12-18yrs old going to my deer stand in the pitch black of the morning waiting to be mauled by Bigfoot LOL. My closest lifelong friend is a big burly "man's man", and he is more afraid of Bigfoot than any other person on the planet.

man i hope that is real! my whole life i have been scared to death of bigfoot. i wouldnt think twice of hitting him with my truck and totaling it.

OMG, that is funny as crap! But I'm with you, had a fear of the damn thing my whole life. I can't tell you how many times I 'bout crapped my pants from 12-18yrs old going to my deer stand in the pitch black of the morning waiting to be mauled by Bigfoot LOL. My closest lifelong friend is a big burly "man's man", and he is more afraid of Bigfoot than any other person on the planet.

Heck to this day I still can’t watch Harry and the Henderson’s. :oops:

• 2 weeks later...