Just a simple thank you....

CWLONGSHOT

Thank you Pete! I agree, being a car enthusiast and having been part of MANY different forums. This one has the most genuine people in it, you should be proud.

Dude,

Your selling your self short!! YOU are part of the success here, just like ALL the others. Every post that helps another guy out reinforces the camaraderie and congeniality that freely flows here!

I say we all deserve the smack on the back and we all owe Pete a big Kudos's DUDE!!!

CW

As a very new member of this forum,I'd

like to say thanks,I agree with everything that's

been thrown out here on this thread. :cheers:

Also to thank all of you for your help, :bowdown: I'm

new to Jeeping and 4 wheeling,and enjoying

wheeling and working on my junk much more than

I would have without it. :cheers:

Please don't ever let ComancheClub forum turn into Pirate.

And now that that's all been said,I'll go back and check out

Comanche Club.I guess I should become a real member

instead of just sucking info out of you guys,someday I

might even have something to contribute. :D

I don't post much but read extensively and help out when I can. I know I don't help alot but try to as much as I can. CC is a great site and is run by top notch people. I actually spend more time here than on any other site. :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks to all that make this site possible.

The main thing you don't hear on this site is "Use the search Button". On this site someone will search for you and post the link. jamminz.gif

It takes just as long to answer as it does to post that lame response.

the funny thing is, my first question on here was answered that way...but then they also provided a very helpful link for me at the same time. thanks to all who participate in CC and help answer my idiotic questions :bowdown:

Y'all are very welcome. :cheers:

I just hope this site stays the way it is now, but with even more tech. jamminz.gif

If you want more tech, ya gotta ask more questions! You'll never know what all there is in peoples’ minds unless you ask. :D I’ve noticed that many of our envelope-pushing techies on here don’t really post much about what they’re doing. If you want to them to chat, you might need to call them out. Bait them by talking about what you’re doing.

I don't know how to or if you can, multi-quote :hmm: ,....

Yes you can, but it involves a lot of copy/pasting and is a pain in the behind. :D For complicated posts such as this one, I tend to write it in Word and then paste it over to the net when I’m done.

The main thing you don’t hear on this site is "Use the search Button".

As I’m sure many of you know, that’s one of my biggest pet peeves on the web and I will not tolerate it’s misuse. If everyone used the search feature every time, there’d be less and less everyday discussion, and discussion bring familiarity, which can bring friendship, trust, etc…

Plus every case is slightly different and sometimes a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. I always prefer that the question be asked so we can at least warn the person of common pitfalls.

…and the best ones are the ones that do not show a post count and do not charge much for membership.

As long as I’m here, there will never be a fee. Heck, if I had a job right now I’d be handing out stickers and hats left and right and would have long ago hired someone to teach me how to use the site to its full potential. Oh, and the counter is there simply because I cannot get rid of it. But I guess it might have some advantages. It lets everyone know who is brand new to the site. And since the members here actually like to help out the new guys, it can be a good thing to know if someone might not be familiar with how things work. But I’m with you. Past 20 posts, it doesn’t really matter anymore.