new control arms+bushings

replace very small chunk of floor

rebuild cab corners

replace driver's side bedside

replace hood

update front clip to 2500 setup

new tie rod ends

new rear bumper

the thing is pretty much junk. ever since the accident, it's been falling apart... :oops:

I also have no internet at my house, because some stupid changes were made to how it's routed through the phone lines, and I'm at work while the tech hours are.

:hateputers: :headpop:

What bad luck dude.

I know you have a lot of work in the 3800, but if it were a horse, you would have shot it by now.

Maybe there's a silver lining to that black cloud. Just keep your eye out for it.

:cheers:

lol...I don't have any $$$ to buy anything...but if I did, I wouldn't be buying another jeep to be honest.

thanks Pete, that's exactly how I am thinking of it. it's going to the sidelines while I'm building my other comanche, and while I pay for school, and get a small car as a DD. so, it probably won't be done until next summer at the earliest...

i realize that it totally blows that the 3800 is giving you such a hard time, but driving around in a 6.5in lifted 4.0 MJ isnt all that bad :D

nope, not bad at all. i need a small car though...

yes you do. i just filled my car up yesterday. $36 and it was past "E". Way better than the $68 that my truck got...

i realize that it totally blows that the 3800 is giving you such a hard time, but driving around in a 6.5in lifted 4.0 MJ isnt all that bad :D

nope, not bad at all. i need a small car though...

yes you do. i just filled my car up yesterday. $36 and it was past "E". Way better than the $68 that my truck got...

lmao...yeah.

Yeah, but it's not Jeep's (Daimler-Chrysler? AMC?) fault that you blew a GM engine.

haha, i was just thinking along those lines. :brows:

sucks though man least you've still got something to drive

are you EFFING KIDDING ME?

i don't have ANYTHING to drive.

at all.

sorry, i know that's over-reacting, but I'm SOOOOOO sick of all of this. i don't have any car/jeep right now, and even my darned bicycle broke.

i didn't get the 87 comanche even started, at all, because of a stupid 95 xj 4.0 I've been building for a friend's cherokee...i have 90 hours into a 4.0 build and swap, because the @$$hats who put the previous motor in, used a mix of 91-95 parts and neither of us knew that...so i've had the motor out then in then back out and back in. it finally runs, and I'm driving it for the next couple days...hopefully I can con him into letting me drive it for the break-in period, or loaning me his saturn while he drives this.

i don't have time this weekend to work on my own projects because i have to move stuff home from a different club member's shop since he's closing down.