Officialstorm_chaser
Members-
Posts
35 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Everything posted by Officialstorm_chaser
-
So I can, but I don't know the person who did the hacking. Also, I don't use natural emails. I use mail.com
-
Hey, I'm 17 and my email got hacked. Is there anything I can do about it before it gets too out of hand?
-
Wasn't sure, thanks
-
couldn't find a off topic section, so....Does anyone have any stories about 9/11 I'm making a slideshow with peoples stories, if so please share and state yes/no to permission on using it in my slide
-
Two questions, is this still available and where is it?
-
Doubt it but has it sold yet, and when do you think you can post pictures?
-
1986 Jeep comanche mj 1995 SBC 350 engine $1500 Commerce Ga.
Officialstorm_chaser replied to Thorwon's topic in For Sale
no offense, but by the way it looks it ain't even work 1500, but if I find myself up that way anytime soon ill make a stop and get it. -
no offense, but the 3d print looks like a Lego piece that a 6 year old was chewing on lol
-
I need the vehicle to go off-road whenever possible with no problems, I also need a vehicle for it to be able to have roughly 1,000 pounds on weight in the bed of the truck and still be able to have traction and no problems
-
linkin park
-
in your opinion what jeep would be best for storm chasing? I was thinking about making a replica of jo's jeep from twister for chasing but not sure if I'll go that route yet. I have been chasing for a while now and planning on making a full twister themed convoy for certain times of the year (like the twister event in Oklahoma) and I plan on making jo's 1982 jeep j10 from twister as well as bills dodge, and Tyler's truck. any way someone would be able to send me a list of things they'd recommend for the vehicles to be as close as possible (will accept non chaser answers as well as chaser answers)
-
2025 2 Door Wrangler
Officialstorm_chaser replied to 89 MJ's topic in Member Projects: Other Cool Stuff
never mind, found it -
2025 2 Door Wrangler
Officialstorm_chaser replied to 89 MJ's topic in Member Projects: Other Cool Stuff
I'll look into it, where is the pub at on here? -
will do
-
2025 2 Door Wrangler
Officialstorm_chaser replied to 89 MJ's topic in Member Projects: Other Cool Stuff
you seem to know your stuff about jeeps, tell me, in your opinion what jeep would be best for storm chasing? I was thinking about making a replica of jo's jeep from twister for chasing but not sure if I'll go that route yet -
Project Potimus
Officialstorm_chaser replied to Smokeyyank's topic in Member Projects: Other Cool Stuff
100% have to make a tophat for it -
2025 2 Door Wrangler
Officialstorm_chaser replied to 89 MJ's topic in Member Projects: Other Cool Stuff
isn't there a way to convert it to hand cranks though? -
-
what would you like to know? I looked it up
-
how much for just the shift stick if possible
-
1989 Jeep Comanche Pioneer 4x4 long bed
Officialstorm_chaser replied to Airborne Janitor's topic in For Sale
has this sold yet? -
has this sold yes?
-
i'd like to see if its close enough to what I'm looking for I'm planning on making a replica of jo's truck from twister and hers was an '82 j10
-
in my opinion, I'd say twister, but I do meteorology so that's normal. the original twister is more realistic than the new. although on the first tornado, it jumped the ditch rather than stopping and lifting (as a real tornado would stop or lift before crossing, tornadoes can not cross deep ditches hence why they tell you if your in a car and can't get to cover, you get into a ditch)
-
my bad man
