Damnit

DirtyComanche

So, looks like I accidently have bought a 2dr XJ. I think it's a 92. Has a 4oh, AX-15 (with a leaking slave cylinder for free!) and it has various other issues.

Don't really have space for it, definatly don't have time, probably don't have the money to play with it either. Ohwell. The sale isn't final yet, so I have yet to decided.

I'd made a deal about a year ago with a friend. When his girlfriend finially got too scared of her jeep's reliability issues I would buy it at a highly discounted price. The time has come.

Yeah :nuts:

I can say no, but it's cheap. I could fix it and flip it, or part it perhaps, or just wheel it with a few mods. I'd already put together a plan at some point to build a streetable mild rig that'd be suited to where I live, but then I decided to make the truggy work for that. Oh, I'm very indecisive. I like 2dr XJs though. Which is bad.

At the least, it is good to pull the seats out of for the seat frames. 4 dr XJ ones don't fold forward. Those are the kind that I used and its a major pain to get things out from behind the seat because they don't fold. The 2 dr ones are something that is very handy when you only have a truck cab to put them in...

dang thats too bad such a great deal just had to come your way :roll:

LOL :cheers:

The timing isn't great though. I might have to pay to store it. Or not. I know I could leave my dodge in secure parking at the airport (employees get free secure parking) when I'm on tour, and leave the XJ there the rest of the time. That way I can get away with only using one parking space at my apartment (I only have one).

dang thats too bad such a great deal just had to come your way :roll:

LOL :cheers:

The timing isn't great though. I might have to pay to store it. Or not. I know I could leave my dodge in secure parking at the airport (employees get free secure parking) when I'm on tour, and leave the XJ there the rest of the time. That way I can get away with only using one parking space at my apartment (I only have one).

I know how ya feel...ive had to pass on several GREAT deals on XJ's and MJ's due to still being at home and with my dads and moms vehicles in the garage and my MJ broken in the driveway, my brothers busted S10 in the street and my XJ also in the street there is just no more room...can't wait to get my own place in DEC jamminz.gif

• 3 weeks later...

So I guess this thing got dropped off at my parents house. I haven't got a nasty email from them yet, so it might be okay. At least I remembered to tell them that a jeep might show up out of the blue... I seem to recall telling them it was in 'alright shape' and wouldn't vastly decrease the property value. I'm not sure if that's true or not.

Back off tour in a week... Maybe do a week in the hanger... Then I'll go see what this thing is like.

So I got an email from my mom.. My jeep was delivered. It's 'Not too bad, but not too good either'.

That only makes me more curious.

Thats a moms way of saying its in decent shape but i still want it out of my drive way.